2 buffets in one day?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by kdotc, Nov 29, 2010.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Anyone tried going to 2 different buffets in a day??

i did today and it wasn't fun at all. I was sick after 2 plates in the first buffet then had a lil over 3 hours until my next one..basically 4 hours in between. The first buffet at mandarin was horrible because the food wasn't good but the atmosphere is nice. I like having a fish tank beside me. Starwalk on the other had had better food but i wasn't really hungry and forced myself to eat since money is money.

Never again having 2 buffets in 1 day. i dont even do it once a month.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

From memory I tried it once, even though the one for lunch was light, did not feel too good after the 2nd one at night

3. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

last buffet i went to i managed 1 plate and i was done.. the thought of another buffet would have made me feel sad. £13 on 1 plate of food though... next time i may just order food like normal (and at least its premium) and let everyone else do the buffet.

4. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

I haven't have 2 buffets in one day but from my experience i do have A LOT of food from the buffet..

The most plates I have had must be about 7 plates full including deserts lol
    and the longest I have stayed was 3 hours non-stop eatting so I do recall myself a piggy when it comes to these things!

I can handle my grub :p

5. ive never done that before lol.

but i eat A LOT, cause i keep thinking that I have to eat till i reach the value of im paying otherwise its a waste XD

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

You have to bring in a game plan before you go for a buffet or 2.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

shit liquids

8. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ so wad dut...but true -__-"

and nopes 1 buffets enough for me....

i ubbbbber wana try a sushi buffet...we dun have any near me =[

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^waahhh bb has shit liquids after buffet mehhh???:biggthumpup: +1 Asian

10. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

No sushi buffet in ldn?

11. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

sushi buffets aren't that great...

there are only a few selections, most of the time they just want you to get full on the rice.

12. ckeenkheong85

ckeenkheong85 New Member

i did that before, the next thing.... for the next few weeks, i just not feeling well when look into food. not a good experience.....