A fucking awesome night in many years!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by KaY_xD, Jul 29, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

ROCK FTW!!!!!!!!

went to green day's concert finally -cry2 omg i got the see BJA, the man i was so madly in love w/ when i was 13, none of my fds understand why i found him so attractive but anyways, best night in many years of my life!!:punk:

Kaiser Chiefs opened it up, never see a UK band so that was cool, the lead kept shaking his head like he's on drugs LOL.

when the trio finally came out, everyone just stood up for the entire 3 hr, so basically i screamed my lungs out & stood there for the whole thing. BUT IT'S WORTHY.

i finally see his ass HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

my dad freaking worried & kinda yelled @ me for being home @ almost 2am. :rant:

anyways FLML tonite!! =D

2. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

heh yeah that's cool...i saw them a few years back too...crazy concert haha

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol Green Day. TBH if green day and yo yo ma were in my city at the same time and I had the choice between seeing one of them, i'd probably pick Yo Yo Ma.

Not really one for the angsty, head banger music.

Buuuut if you enjoy it, thats what counts :p

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Those are some strong language there young lady!!!
    Hmm... I remeber seeing them in Toronto... Those were the days, not caring what's happening the day after... Going to concerts... Sheeet, makes me feel like going to some asian concert now -_-

5. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

heh $60 to see wonder girls open for jobro then leave...>.> $60 for 3 mins haha..wonder girls <3