Ahn Jae Hwan’s Sister Raises Doubts About Jung Sun Hee

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Sep 28, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

It looks like Ahn Jae Hwan’s family members are not going to let this go by that easily. In the aftermath of his son’s death by suicide, Ahn Jae Hwan’s father was adamant that he didn’t commit suicide and that there was more than meets the eye, urging a thorough investigation from the authorities.

Things took another twist late this morning when Ahn Jae Hwan’s sister, Ahn Mi Sun turned up personally at Nowon police station to file a police report. She handed over messages that Jung Sun Hee (Ahn Jae Hwan's wife) had sent her before her brother’s death and raised her suspicions that it wasn’t a mere suicide case, urging the police to reopen and investigate the whole case all over again.

Before heading into the police station, Ahn Mi Sun asked the group of reporters waiting outside, “Has Jung Sun Hee left the country?”. Before they could even reply, she retorted, “Jung Sun Hee cannot leave the country.”

Ahn Mi Sun explained, “I understand from the media that Jung Sung Hee has been kidnapped before. She should thus remember the person that kidnapped her, but she just wouldn’t say anything about that now.” She also made a bold claim that Ahn Jae Hwan’s suicide was made to look like one and that he was probably murdered beforehand which left everyone in shock.

Before this, Ahn Mi Sun had been on ETN Entertainment News Relay program on the 22nd where she already claimed that her brother could have been murdered instead of committing suicide. She said that right after her brother went missing, Jung Sun Hee refused to let them (Ahn Jae Hwan’s family) call the police. She claimed that Jung Sun Hee had told her on 5th September that Ahn Jae Hwan would be home on the 10th (Wednesday) at 2pm. Ahn Mi Sun said that they didn’t call the police because of Jung Sun Hee’s request,

[​IMG]

Ahn Mi Sun also revealed the text message that Jung Sun Hee sent her 3 days before Ahn Jae Hwan’s body was discovered. The text message wrote, “Unnie, please believe me! I can’t explain in detail to you in my present position. Please live well, this is a secret, please don’t tell anyone, don’t hate us too, if not, he will be very upset.” The vague message does raises questions exactly what did Jung Sun Hee meant when she sent this. Ahn Mi Sun also revealed that Jung Sun Hee had once called saying that a certain debt lender had held Ahn Jae Hwan somewhere and she (Sun Hee) knew where he was.

With regards to Ahn Mi Sun’s claims, a Nowon police station representative replied, “Her claims are really ridiculous”. But they expressed that they would be inviting Jung Sun Hee to the police station next week for an interview.

Credit: Coolsmurf

2. wow what a blow to Jung Sun Hee ... i hope she isn't guilty or murder O_O