America's Got Talent!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by HK! Fish, Jul 28, 2006.

1. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

OMFG!!! I can't believe the lil' white girl Bianca win!?!?!?! >.<

I thought she would of lose first thing, but it turned out that she won...
    n i wanted Trey Stilt World to win.. even tho they kind of messed-up yesterday. but their cool!...

But still, when it goes down to the final 2, they should of let David or w/e his name.. the magician to win.. he was so awesome, but he lost to an 11 yr. old girl.. -cry2

who agrees with me that the guy should win instead? such a shame... the only thing good about her was that she has that big voice and the nice long stretch of the sound.
    they only let her win cuz she's a lil' kid! >.<

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ OMFG it was on again today??? rapping granny!!

3. HK! Fish

^ haha... yeah! i just finish watching it, that's why i come back online. lol

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ i wanted ot watch..i like the basketball one and the magician..rapping grany isn't that good but she wond yesterday

5. man i wanted that magic guy to win , rappin granny seriously sucks at rappin its hard to understand her, its only cool because she raps a lil but other peoples got better talent. That lil girl made it in cuz everyone voting from american idol is voting here again same show same producer.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

dang..glad i never watched a single episode of that show.

7. HK! Fish

^ it's cool, u should watch it.. it's also playing new ones next week, i think. n with 14 newer contestests..

i saw the newer preview at the ending.. i like the girl who use her feet to do the arrows. she really has talent! that's for next time.

8. Knoctur_nal

hell..im sure ppl think its cool..just not me..

9. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

I've only seen a couple episodes of this show. I think it's alright.

I prefer watching "Master of Champions"! That show is actually more entertaining to me. :p

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ master of champion? wat is that?...watch miami ink..so goood..seeing ppl tatoo-ing ppl

11. Knoctur_nal

ink..good show..

12. peachey

OMG, you haven't seen Master of Champions!!? It's every Thursday @ 8/7 central. It's a cool show, you'll like it! It has my stamp of approval. :D

13. Knoctur_nal

oh no..peachy recoed it...stay far from it...

14. HK! Fish

i don't like miami ink, it's such a boring show... -sleep

hmm.... what channel is that on?.. i remember hearing the names awhile already.

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ miami ink is good...the art of it..and it makes me want a tatoo even more lol

hmm it may look interesting..its on abc in toronto but same time

16. peachey

It's on ABC. Try watching it. I promise you'll like it. :D

They've done a lot of really cool stunts in the past. In the first episode, these 2 professional urban dancers had a competition, and one of them was Asian. Then there was this yoyo contest where 2 professional yoyo teams competed against each other. There was also this one stunt where this guy chops up carrots and bananas with playing cards! So awesome. :p And all of these competitors are professionals (like from the guiness book of world records) so it's cool seeing them compete with one another.

You guys should check it out.

Here's some more info:

17. don

don ello

i personal favourite group is "At Last" they r so good.......but i don't watch this show that much find it a bit boring sometimes and i think it airs the same time as "so you think you can dance" (or somewhere around that time) sytycd is such an awesome tv show :D

18. HK! Fish

^ yes! it's the same time as 'sytycd'. that's on Fox and 'agt' is on NBC..
    haha.. i keep on changing it to those two channels while it's playing. but i watch 'agt' tell its the commercial time then i watched 'sytycd' channel.

wahh peachey! just one ask and u give me a bunch of info.. too many to read...
    but i read 'em all tho.. i should watch it this coming up thursday then. :)

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i think they should make a canada's got talent..then ill apply =D

20. don

don ello

it's opposite for me....i watch sytycd and when it's commercial break i watch agt-lol