Anita Yuen Admitted Relationship With Married Man

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Anita Yuen Admitted Relationship With Married Man
    [​IMG]

Caption: Anita Yuen revealed secrets of her past relationship with a married man on Stephen Chan's "Be My Guest."
    Anita Yuen Wing Yee has always been a straight forward person. Due to her materialism, Anita admitted that she was involved with a married man on Stephen Chan's "Be My Guest" show.
    This resulted in a hot debate among netizens as to the identity of the married man. Anita's husband, Chilam Cheung did not mind Anita's colorful past and joked, "Wah, that's such old news, why are you still asking who the man is? Wasn't it Stanley Ho [Josie Ho Chiu Yee's father]?!"

Stephen Chan asked Anita directly, "Were you in a relationship with a married man at one point in time? Did he give you many expensive gifts?"
    Anita admitted honestly, "Yes, in the past I was materialistic. I was a callow youth and thought that I possessed great qualities. After I grew more mature, I regretted being with the man. Afterall, he was someone else's husband."
    Regarding Chilam's past rumors with Charmaine Sheh, Anita said she trusted Chilam. If Chilam strayed, Anita would be able to spot it with her eyes.
    Chilam did not mind Anita's past and explained that Anita was an honest person. He said, "The past is in the past. I don't mind."

When reporters told Chilam that they asked Anita how she would respond if he were to cheat in the marriage, he was greatly concerned. He asked reporters what was Anita's answer.

"She would surely kill me! I have to find out what she said!"
    Source: Orientaldaily

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

At least shes honest about it and would change.

3. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

She didn't strike me as a materialistic gal -lol
    Guess looks can be deceiving.

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

Never mind the past as long as she is happily married to chilam and taking care of her sweet baby

5. spongy

spongy Well-Known Member

Wow, I've never imagine her to be someone like that, and I still can't imagine her with a married man.

6. xcomapoc

xcomapoc Member

Never knew it happen..best kept secret and wish it will never happen again as past is past.