Another Lame Assed TVB Ending

Discussion in 'Queens of Diamonds and Hearts - 東西宮略' started by ralphrepo, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I can't believe that people actually get paid to write this shit... :facepalm:

...TVB will not have "nice guy" Roger Kwok do a bad (no matter how righteous) thing by killing his own brother, so in the end, Ben Wong whacks his head and becomes delusional. So now we're supposed to pity him instead; a fate worse than death? Lame. Now in this finale episode, there seems more magic and mysticism than JK Rowling can ever come up with, with long distance body switching to save the day. Lame. And Roger's magnificent (ha! NOT!) martial ability saves the kingdom, with him debuting a Thunder Sword Poser move that I bet would even threaten to dethrone kung fu champ Donnie Yen. Lame.

What next? Aliens? Like I had stated in the other thread. Off with the traitorous heads, confiscate their property, and take their women.

#1 ralphrepo, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol.....figures.........

but the actors/actreses ain that bad....

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I question myself why i actually stuck through this series and watched all episodes..

4. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

The series started going from mediocre to low crap on episode 18 when the body switching crap started. Now the ending takes the culprit.

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

you got nothing better to do or don't want to do work (school stuff)...applies to me anyway haha

Yeah I thought it was silly. I thought the two masters ran out of energy and needed to meditate for a good 8 years again to regenerate it back. Also, how did they get so much energy after a short period of time (note that there was no moon stuff [tin goul sik yuk] going on).

As cool as it look (Fala's soul in Roger's body) I'm sure it would raise suspicion like wtf (to the troops and betrayers). None of this was raised, the guy just wrote it down as if Roger could've done that on the start. If he could then he wouldn't have been captured.

The ending about the tattoo was quite silly and cheesy too..

5/10

6. Kduong722

Kduong722 Active Member

Bad drama movie

7. Kenice

Kenice Member

Roger should only end up with Fala....

8. ralphrepo

Did anyone notice, in the whole series, Roger never once bedded Fala? Oh, the humanity... LOL!

Sharon should have been banished into the LAHNG GOONG (ie isolation palace where no one of consequence ever sees the occupant, who for all intents, cannot ever leave) and had her marriage to the emperor annulled, for her role in advocating the death of empress Fala. Meanwhile, the treasonous acts of her thieving family (who sold military grade supplies to an enemy nation) goes unpunished. In this respect, this is absolutely in line with what generally happened in real Chinese history. Hurrah for TVB's nod, however inadvertent, to real history, LOL...

#8 ralphrepo, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

The whole drama is really mo-liew, thinking back.....waste of time, money and actors/actresses...i understand that if there's at least 1 series is like that.....but so far, tvb been having these kinda dramas for a long time.....

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

LOL I actually forgot about the crime committed by Sharon's family. Maybe the emperor didn't know and the Roger's bro troops dare not say anything. I think there wasn't any such scene mentioned because of Fala's ethical thinking? It was like how that aviation tvb series (I can't remember the name), but basically even the kiss scene was basically eye trick. Fala doesn't want to do such scene because she has a bf.

11. ralphrepo

...was actually instigated by Ben Wong's brother in law, who convinced empress Sharon's idiot father and brother to go along with the scam. That way, if anything was ever found out, they (Sharon's family) would be left holding the bag (so to speak) as their personal seals were put onto the incriminating documents. Thus, it was another emperor's brother mediated plot to enrich himself et al, at the expense of the kingdom.

That being said, I found it interesting that I actually agreed with most of what Ben Wong said to Roger when he was caged up; that he was a essentially a useless leader who cared more about partying and getting laid than affairs of state. Roger was pretty much an idiot who deserved to lose his kingdom.

12. deathanj3l

deathanj3l Well-Known Member

usually story r nice, but then tvb does always come up w/ a bad ending.. its like the writers can make stories but they dunno how to end up

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

yeah agreed, it was Fala that saved the kingdom. He just never learn.