any old school remember street fighter?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by whatdoido, May 14, 2006.

1. whatdoido

whatdoido Well-Known Member

anyone remember the days when street fighter was anygood?

i think it alpha was cool (u and ur mate could fight m.bison together at once and rack up 30+hit combos on him!) but after that i just got disappointed with the series and never found anything like it again..

so, any folks wnat to reminise about the 'good old times?' :)

2. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

lol me and my buddies still play street fighter..it's always still good :D..haha..street fighter 2 has been a classic always and now we just play anniversary collection cuz it has SF2 Turbo AND Third Strike which is also cool...TECH!

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Yeh LOL street fighter was one of my favourite games when i was litle!

4. whatdoido

haha, a college thats how i spent my days -- playing street fighter and thinking the ladies would dig it! how wrong i was!

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

street fighter was good..but mortal kombat was better...

6. tamagodaisuki

street fighter is a very cool game that i still love even today.

7. timmay21

timmay21 Member

lol....street fighter...that game is old school...but still very fun

8. jediknightj

jediknightj Member

remember? I still play it with my hallmates =D

9. dragoon951

dragoon951 Active Member

street fighter is awesome but it has changed much. i remember those good old days...

10. whatdoido

haha, no way! wasnt all of mortal combat's move for each character the same? haha, i just remember playing it once and thinking "how can i sho-ryu-ken this guy?"

besides street fighter2 was great, cos the later you performed the dragon punches (if someone was jumping at you or if you were blanka and rolled at you) the more energy you would take off! thats just class -- getting rewarded for having great timing.. and also make your friend look stupid when you kill him in an instant! hhaha

11. hello_kitty19_81

hello_kitty19_81 Well-Known Member

I do remembered Street Fighter and I think my brother still have the game :p.....even though he barely touch it now lol.....-sweat

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

hijack...mortal kombat rules...

13. EvildOOf

EvildOOf Member

Damn street fighter is so cool. I still play it on my pc. Me and some mates actually place bets on each fight.

14. whatdoido

haha, man i can't decide which one is worse: me thinking that i was attracting the ladies by playing SF2 at college or your boys taken bets against each other!

foo it! both 'em are cool!

15. i still play it now and then

16. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

i still play that game, and i haven't got tired of playing it

17. Lawson

Lawson Member

yeah we have heaps of that old school stuff at uni,all us asians are always there

18. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

It was fun, I like the fight scenes/parts and the characters' look.

19. jason

jason Active Member

street fighter is a good game and still is and i like it more than mortal kombat. i kick butt in street fighter i rarely lose and in mortal kombat i suck unless i pick sonya and uses her leg move( can't remember the name) then i'm hard to beat.

20. ppahhaha Sonya was like Chun Li on some Hyphy Juice!!! I liked Kitana in MK... Street Fighter... I guess it's just Chun Li who pretty dominates over the other girls... damn I wish it like the weekends everyday... where I could be lil again and just kick it with my friends to play Street Fighter...:( *Sigh

What Can I Mix In With My Juice...? -whistle