any poker / gambling tips 2 lend 2 me..?

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by mingming2006, Nov 3, 2006.

1. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

recently, ive learnt 2 play games like texas hold-em, big2...learnt some techniques of winning, e.g. straight flush, royal flush, full house n so on...but i seriously get confused over which is the higher out of all in the whole chart....cn somebody help me out? n probs put in some tips on winnin - cos i more or less lose like all the tym :'(...well i don't wana embarrass meself in front of friends or family...like my sis hu beats me all the tym - that cheat XD

2. mingming2006

well i am only askin 4 some tips - for playin wit friends or family- but not gambling like for realz XD...not gd enuf 2 become like God of Gamblers - hez da man =P

3. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

haha i dont have any tips, but big 2 nammer style is SO MUCH FUN. really cheapass'y, but super fun. =]

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

pokers hands so ez straight flush -> four of a king -> full house -> flush -> straight > tree of a kind > 2 pairs > pair > high card.....u really gota get used to the game and understand it in order to learn techniques to win..its like statistics..just know how to bluff and know when to fold...if u dont' got pocket pairs or a face card on ur hand then fold unless u have a flush draw or a straight draw....too hard to explain..r u old enuf to gambel? lool

5. mingming2006

lol - like they say "everyday ppl learn somethin new"...im knda gettin used to playin these gamez...with the influence of 赌神 :D (God of Gamblers- aka my fav all time chinese film series) - 5 stud poker...i am old enuf 2 play =D...i fink; 16 @ da mo but nd 2 w8 2 more years 2 play proper poker =D...but cld lose all the tym lol

6. cakl

cakl Member

However show hand? Dicey Business anyone? XD