any1 paintball?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kdotc, Sep 9, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i wanna try to get in the sport..seems fun..i only been at it once for a bday party..i kinda want my own gun...just in case...shoot things of w/e.....any1 in toronto goes paintballing?

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

awesome sport..do it alot over the summer....insane when its outdoors...

3. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

i always wanted to go paintball. but alas, never got that luck..except for this one time my cousin and his gf brought us...but the guy wouldnt let me play. said something about me being too young...or something like that...but one of these days i WILL play it -lol

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i see like 12 yr kids playing..last time i was playing iwht them and they had better guns than the rental ones..i mite go for a tipman 98 custom gun..im stil not sure..or i mite not even spend my money

5. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

i always wanted to go paintballing! it looks fun. but my friend told me his cousin went paintballing once and lifted up his mask.. the other guy shot him right in the eye. he was rushed to the hospital and my friend said his eyeball was pushed back and stuff.

yeah that kinda ruined my whol wanting to go. ><

6. Knoctur_nal

any exposed skin is a risk...last time i played..it rained....was freezing....bloody nose...sprained amkle....muddy as hell...it was the best paintball session ever...

7. indoors is the worst esp. when its packed..... i havent been outdoors but seems to be more fun....kdotc dont goto the Sgt Splatters in toronto its the worst.. its an indoor one.... but then again you have to go out of toronto to get to the outdoor ones.. like Brampton and stuff.... well my experience at Sgt Splatters wasnt very good....didnt have that much fun as i expected cos it's fuking dark you cant see when bullets are coming... :S

8. ayeitzsim114

ayeitzsim114 Active Member

played outdoors in cali with cousins against some strangers rental gun,helm, and 500 rounds no vest or anything lol.. i got shot in the biceps bruised for a week hahah but hey it was fun xD

9. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

^ wow....paintball sounds so ...dangerous now. i guess im kinda glad that guy never let me play...-lol

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

been outdoor paintballing and it was great! loads of scenerios like building capture or in muddy forrests.

had paint grenades and smoke grenades which actually set a hay field on fire...

got shot in the back and it hurt like a bitch, big round bruise on my back, got shot in the elbow by some loser who didnt understand i had my hands up cause i was already shot and out of the game

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

actually i have been to splatters but haven't been to area 51..i heard its better...its far tooo..like near downsview or seomthing...splatters is close to my hosue that y i go there...the brampton one is for like pros..those guns r like good..i don't like getting shot ... and i heard that some hardcore ppl freeze their paint then bring it to the arena and use em...that would hurt...i guest should still try outdoor paintballing just for the experience...now i keep on thinking paintball gun is not worth the investment cause i can't even shoot it anywhere cept for arenas which sux...i mite just get a airpistol or something..at least i can shoot stuff within my area..and scare away kids who pisses me off lol...and paint balling isn't dangerous...only stupid ppl get shot in the eye or soemthing..u don't lift up ur mask in the arena..it always stays on until u leave the arena

12. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yeh ive done it before it was outside and so much fun i loved it.... but i got soo many briuses after it but worth it as you get to experience it and have like loads a fun!!

we had guns which were quite heavy at 1st but when your having soo much fun the weight of the gun doesnt really matter :D

13. singlung2099

singlung2099 Well-Known Member

We go to paintball all the time during the summer. My mates and I all have our own guns. We play outside. Using your own gun makes a huge difference cause you know that it's gonna be alot more accurate than the site guns plus the rate of fire is so much higher. One of the best bits is at the end of the day and you see how much damage you've done or received

Here's a pic of one of my friends after a day of paintball He actually has more on his back

[​IMG]

14. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

lol looks like he got stung many times!

ah only prob with paintballing is the cost! when you are trigger happy you use up all your paintballs easily and then its like £6 for 100 which is really not a lot of paintballs

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wow that pic...next time i go..im waering bullet proof vest lol...its like $10 for 200 ball here..and u have to buy from wherever u're playing...they don't allow u to bring ur own balls cept for some days but there a fee for it....i only wana go paintbaling with friend and no1 else..like a group of 30 of us...its much more fun that way..and i hate palyignwith kids...its kinda weird

16. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

ooo that picture looks really painful, i had lots of bruises on my arms and legs not on my chest like that.....

and yep i agree its sooo much fun when you have a big group of you playing it

17. singlung2099

singlung2099 Well-Known Member

We pay £50 for the whole day and get about 1500 balls

18. n4mele5s

n4mele5s Well-Known Member

lol first thing paintball is a really dangerous sport but meh if u like gettin hurt then go nuts
    secondly, sgt splatters is only for beginners so i suggest u go there and play a few times

3rd, u need to have alots of money to get into pball cuz just a good decent gun will cost u 140 and up and plus helment thats another 50 plus c02 , elbow, loader will cost u atleast 300-400 dollars

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

at canadian tire they were selling the tippman 98 package for 170..like 80 off the original price..y do u need elbow for? all u need is gun, mask, hopper, c02 tank, barrell and the condom.. its all included in that package

20. Knoctur_nal

pros like to practice on ppl that don know what they be doing..and when ppl put up their hands....hell..i still shoot em..haha...