Any1 plays Initial D??

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by haze.tf, Oct 19, 2006.

1. haze.tf

haze.tf Member

sup guyz~ any one plays ID here...dumb question...soyea, wuz ur stats, ur cars, times, ect~ and if any1 up for a game, ill b down @ the ryerson acarde :p~...+support GC8!!

2. rickoon

rickoon Well-Known Member

my bf does, he has a GC8 too.

3. haze.tf

haze.tf Member

lol, ur bf choose the right car den~GC8 all the way...buh still a great all rounder car~:D

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ryerson u has an arcade with initial d? wow...i suk at this game...i got no stars..i just play for fun..lancer evo all the way..chyeah..i konw some crazy addicts who have flames aroudn the car...u need a match..i can find u one

5. Qui-angel

Qui-angel Well-Known Member

Quit awhile ago used to have Evo Cappuchino and rx8 full tuned had blue flame on all the cars XD

6. haze.tf

haze.tf Member

lol, same here all my cars as a blu flame~~i haf a GC8 around 500k and I have a FT buntamobile :p~...im getting crappier now, cuz wif all the midterms and all~~lol...univeristy life ~~:p

7. Lionheart153

Lionheart153 Member

Im addicted to it at university i drive a celica bad choice wish i did something else but it works pretty good maybe whne the cards done ill switch to a subaru

8. pharmboi06

pharmboi06 Member

That is a very good idea lionheart153...I too play at the University but not against you...hehe

9. ImportTuner

ImportTuner Active Member

i used to drive the evo7. beat every course twice, and had a blue aura. that was a couple years ago when i used to have the key to the arcade machine.

10. Johnos

Johnos Member

awesome game. I really like it!! :p

11. n4mele5s

n4mele5s Well-Known Member

i can play u with my gtr or fc :p

12. W-inD

W-inD Well-Known Member

i drive a lvl 31 evo4.. rainbow flame.. 107 consec victories.. call me sometime if u want a match.. i will be in pacific mall

13. Cyrus Arlan

Cyrus Arlan Member

hahaha but aren't the pmall machines, broken? well not working properly anyways?
    atleast they're not as bad as the ones at york.

I used to frequent funland alot 2 years ago. Evo4 + Cappy. <3

14. xLilSolDi3rx

xLilSolDi3rx New Member

initial d is fun i play it in the arcades alot

15. drft_anbu

drft_anbu Active Member

i stopped playing almost a year ago...but my car is a FD rx-7...cleared 5 areas, and racer level 6 stars

16. peacebreaker

peacebreaker Active Member

if i could i would definitely get the game and play it on the psp

17. sn1ff

sn1ff Well-Known Member

im pro :D

18. mooMooDUDE

mooMooDUDE Well-Known Member

Ridge Racer is equivalent to Initial-D... for PSP, with all the cool drifting. Fantastic game if you like racing with ur friends on another PSPs using WiFi network. Damm cool and it'll definately gets you addicted...
    -cool

19. crzyaznbo1

crzyaznbo1 New Member

i love dat game used to b so addicted but stopped like a year ago, i got a lvl 29 fc 30 stars