Apple Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by Choy1314, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Choy1314

Choy1314 Well-Known Member

Sup guys need some help on finding some funky or really nice Sleeve case for my Macbook Pro (15.4) <<Size) i have search few website myself but seem to be same case need one that will step out of the crowd.

think you guys can help?

thanks

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

3. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

If you want to "step out of the crowd", get a different notebook.

4. Choy1314

My mac is step out of the crowd very few has my spec mine is personal customed

with 3.06GHHz interl core 2 duo
    8GB
    500GB the faster version (7200 rpm)

plus i run window as well side by side and window runs better on mac and its the truth.... lol

-lol

5. Choy1314

Hay long time no talk where you been hidden.

yeah i saw this website too hmmm ok la thanks for helping but if you come arcross anymore nice and funky once plz share.

thanks

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

You look like you got lots of cash.

I was planning on buying one of these for my MBP, unfortunately the cost is a little steep and I can't justify it right now. If you're looking for something unique though, this is about as unique as it gets

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook/

7. nebz

nebz Member

get teh speck case from apple , i got a clear see thur one pretty nice.

8. Choy1314

im more looking for a Neoprene Sleeve slip not to bulky to hold but have to be different to other sleeves.

thanks

9. Choy1314

its a nice case shipping to UK i will need to pay tax at the end im looking at something over 100£ and for that price i can get a paul smith leather case. lol but it is nice tho. keep the links coming....

10. Choy1314

Hi there yh im thinking to get one to but the black satin version i see it when the machine is on the apple logo at the back it will glow purple blue on the satin cover.

saw it on the apple website but it only showed the 13inch and the 15inch one is just normal?

so im not sure thnaks

11. Choy1314

I just Bought the Speck See thru satin 15inch hardshell. waiting for it to arrive.

now still hunting for a sleeve case.

anymore sugestings.

dank Q

12. brown_bear

dun forget to show us whut the case looks like..^^
    i thought about getting the see-thru thingys but read a lot of them over-heat..?..i dunno

these loook ubbbbbber pretty....might have to get one too....=]

http://www.colcasac.com/damask_blue.html

13. Choy1314

dnt worry i will take full pictures of it when ill get it maybe make a video on putting it on haha lol

damn whats up withe sheep fur haha in those case haha yh its cute but damn lol

haha you wanna check this out http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/bags/a8e3/

14. Choy1314

Apple store case are way over board for the price haha maybe i just still with the B.ez case keep it simple but i dnt know what you think hmmmm

15. brown_bear

16. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

At the end of the day, it's still a Mac. If you wanted to be different or unique, you should have bought something else.

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/direct/shadow-macbook-13-unibody-carbon-fiber-leather-case-1

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

haha agreed. but then the other machines aren't that good looking unless ur going to get an alienware which then looks amazingly geeky rather than sophistication.

oh everyone seems to get a hard cover case for their macbooks. i can't understand why. surely the aluminium silver looks better. ah well.

18. Choy1314

Hay bbes. yes the unibody looks sexy but easy to scratch that is why i already have a small minor scratch on one of the back corners and under the macbook sigh...

that is why i got a cover for it.

:jb: