Attempted break in on my car... Half Fail Half Win

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by HeAvEnzgmaIl, Oct 16, 2012.

1. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

So pissed but at the same time laughing it off... just discovered my front passenger's side door has been damaged due to an attempt to breaking into my car with the fuckwit succeeding. Only for the lowlife to break in and to reach for the glove box... oh wait what glovebox and then moving on for the coin holder and centre console to see that missing. There was only a bucket at the rear seat and a microfibre cloth in the car LMFAO.

He failed to steal anything (Only valuable thing would be my $1000 Gauge) but he did get me mad so not a complete fail for that asshole.
    RANT OVER

2. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

that sucks...a break in is still a break in regardless of how it looks or what they took.

When i first moved in my area, we noticed things were missing in our car, like spare change in the middle compartment. and it happened because we forgot to lock the doors....so that our fault. but one morning my bro was up, and saw it was an old like 70-80 yr old man walking car to car pulling on every handle.....he even walked in front of my bro and continued to do his thing lol.....

3. HeAvEnzgmaIl

Yeah freaking gay... no longer driving that car around really dodgy / public places anymore...

The car brings too much attention sigh... Now I know why this car's insurance costs the same as my friends Nissan R35 GTR...

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i think you're consider lucky......same situation happened to me years ago...but only my driver's side window was smashed into pieces....

5. HeAvEnzgmaIl

Yeah according to my friends the style of the break in was to not steal things but to steal the car T.T

6. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

left my ipod on the passenger seat and got my passenger side window smashed to steal my ipod.

7. 1123581220

1123581220 Well-Known Member

a bit off topic, but what car u driving bro?

8. HeAvEnzgmaIl

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

thats rough brah