Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by renegade_cash, Mar 12, 2010.

1. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

Getting quite bored of Aion and need to find a good ol fps to play. Considering bc2 or mw2... heard good things about bc2 but also that its very very team based and since i dont have many friends who play the pc version wondering if it will be better to play mw2 cause it awards solo play more. What you guys think?-mellow

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

if you want fps for ps ... play css or tf2 or portal or l4d or l4d2 ....... so much better

3. ^ portal... fps...? also he has a preference for single player and you recommend 'Orange box' and lfd! :p

4. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

i read "solo play" as online which doesnt require much teamwork =\ IE MW2... run around and shoot like crazy haha

5. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

thanks for the suggestions. I already have orange box and portal/tf2 are 2 of the best games ive ever played. I definitely do like multiplayer games more though. Just cause i suck at teamwork.... doesnt mean i dont like shooting real players in a game =P

Just bought BC2 although ill prolly end up buying both.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

exactly. fuck it and get em both.

7. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I didn't pick up BC2, but I heard that they have a few issues with their server authentications here and there. It should be fixed already but I've heard nothing but positive feedback for the gameplay, especially it's multiplayer.

8. boiboi67

boiboi67 Active Member

Bc2 > MW2

I have played both and have both but to me BC2 totally is a much better game,

Loved the first MW and ofcourse MW2 had its run but BC2 totally improved from BC1 and its amazing