Bad Parent?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Aznmask, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

Does your parent bring you to dentist, family doctor, check up daily?

because my parent only bring me to dentist when i need to do teeth extraction. And i really don't know how to take care my teeth when i was young.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

nope, nope and nope.

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Well, after spending thousands in orthodontist bills, I guess I'm a parent that cares about my children's teeth... Of course, an important part of good dental hygiene is also early learning of the importance of proper brushing and flossing.

But a medical check up daily? No. That's being ridiculous. Even your doctor will throw you out of the office if you come back with your kid every day. Besides, the insurance will deny your claim because it is rather frivolous. But, insofar as routine biannual exams, along with the immunizations? Sure, no brainer. Healthy kids are less problems in the long run, both for them and for the parents. This includes sneaking in veggies that they don't even know they're eating (secret family vegetarian recipes mixed with meat) to maintain good bowel health. Oh, and lest we forget, the one a day multivitamins because no kid will ever get all that he needs just by eating a kid's lousy diet. Yes, my kids think I'm a pain in the ass, LOL...

"Shaddup and eat it or you won't get your allowance..."

LOL... It's good to be the Dad.

#3 ralphrepo, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012