Battlefield 3 Open Beta 9.29.11

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Sep 26, 2011.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

2. Hairbear

Hairbear Well-Known Member

SO EXCITED FOR THIS. If you pre-order it you get early access. but its so expensive! :c

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Minimum Requirements
    Processor: 2GHz dual-core (Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or Athlon X2 2.7GHz)
    Memory: 2GB RAM
    Hard drive: 20GB
    Graphics card AMD: DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512MB RAM (ATI Radeon HD 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher performance)
    Graphics card Nvidia: DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512MB RAM (Nvidia GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series with Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)
    Sound card: DirectX compatible
    Keyboard and mouse
    DVD-ROM drive

Recommended Specifications
    Processor: Quad-core CPU
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Hard drive: 20GB
    Graphics card: DirectX 11-compatible with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950)
    Sound card: DirectX compatible
    Keyboard and mouse
    DVD-ROM drive

Source: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2011/09/20/battlefield-3-system-requirements-announced/1

*tears down my eye* :facepalm:

4. Hairbear

My Specs

Processor: Intel Core i7 920 2.67GHz
    Memory: 12GB RAM
    Hard drive: 1TB + 1TB External
    Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 260
    Gateway Keyboard + Mouse

spent every last penny i had on it.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

my rig is better than yours in every department except i only have 8gb ram but i'm still sad... :facepalm: probably barely run it on medium hahahah.

6. Hairbear

SHARE SOME OF THAT MONEY WITH ME SO I CAN UPGRADE MY SETUP.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol wut bitch you cray.... :facepalm: probably have to get this for ps3 lol.

8. i was in for the alpha with and i was gettin 15-20 with my 4890 i7 920 and 6 gb of ram.. on high. Hope the beta runs smoother. It felt so cod like during the alpah (N)

9. Hairbear

get gran turismo 5 if you dont have it already. :)

How'd you get into the alpha? :O

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

eff that lol probably if its like 5 bucks...asians and racing games :facepalm: (i have gt3, forza, project gotham 2 and nfs shift though heheheh)

@ang 20fps for multiplayer is no good at all lolll it shouldn't even count! that means i have like no chance of running on high hhahahha

11. Hairbear

why not? ): gran turismo 5 is like the epitome of racing simulation. its so fun. :D

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no...

13. Yeeeeeee getting in on this shit... Gotta upgrade my graphics card and buy more goddamn ram!!!

14. gettin it Tomorraaahh -cool2

15. "[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi Soldier,[/FONT] [​IMG] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the coming weeks we will be running an Open Beta for Battlefield 3. To thank you for buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, we would like to invite you to join the PC Open Beta 48 hours early.[/FONT]" :trollface:

16. GTX560 was on sale for 140 here. Too bad came out 1 week after i bought my 460 T_T

17. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

20gigs? seriously?

18. well the betas only like 3-4gigs lol

19. wow.. what a hassle..

make sure you update your video card drivers! lol. N you have to install some plugin for your browser.. doesn't launch from in game..

20. Hairbear

you dont even know how jealous i am right now.