Bayonetta

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Xib, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

Seriously this game sucks, the main wench just irritates the fuuuuu out of me.
    Too many cutscenes and too many smartass comments, too bad because the game plays pretty well.

2. i played the demo and i liked the fighting system but i aint buying it, people saying its to smutty etc but i duno, didnt see much in the demo but i did notice her cloths seems to disappear off her body all the time.. made no sense to me.

3. it disappears off her body when you use the demon powers........ like when you summon that snake like thing and your giant hand and leg

4. ^ You studied it :shifty:

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

you see buttocks from time to time but w/e i played the ps3 version and the combat was too random for me.

6. i like that thing where you push the bad guy into that box and it crushes them, punish move i think its called

7. falcon21002

falcon21002 Member

its actually called torture attack (waste of time using it in higher difficulties)

game is fast paced, good for me, but plot seems weird, didnt make much sense until i played it a second time

8. ^ ahh yeah thats right

9. lol.... i kinda enjoyed how she can automatically slow down time by dodging a move... that is just hilarious.... the combos are nice and flashy but it's no god of war, it's running on the same engine i believe though.....

@MG: hell yeah..... :shifty: and if you let her walk instead of running she like struts mad hard... like seriously? you ain't on some run way.....

10. falcon21002

falcon21002 Member

iono if its teh same engine, but possibly. but then, if it is, shouldnt god of war be around teh same pace as bayonetta in terms of combat? (possibly)

Dodgin to activate witch time is indeed kool, however, it only works, i believe on normal difficulty and below. As you progress to hard mode difficulty, dodging to activate witch time is locked, so it doesn't work. it can only be done either with a counter attack or an accessory

And non-stop climax difficulty. counter attack and dodge is locked to activate witch time...so only accessory.

11. ^ however, god of war's story line is epic, the combat system may be similar though, just like x-men origins: wolverine, it's combat system was definitely based of the GOW system, but the storyline wasn't that great, GOW has some crazy events going down, the battles are amazing, the carnage is completely in character with the personality of kratos.... everything just clicks

12. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

Don't even compare god of war with this POS.
    I mean c'mon ...

[​IMG]

13. falcon21002

falcon21002 Member

@AkkiOni: Agreed, but GOW gameplay, too me personally (not sure of others), a bit slow, but very responsive in combat. storyline definately interesting, since very few games uses Greek gods, but kinda gettin a lil boring (perhaps to me) with his vengence of this and that

@Xib: its sex humor, lolz

14. vayha

vayha Well-Known Member

I think this game looks really good. And it has gained really positive reviews o i think im gonna buy it once i get paid

15. gtpeh

gtpeh New Member

Is the gameplay anything like Devil May Cry? The trailers I've seen seem to be like that...

16. it's basically dmc.. but with finishing moves..

17. member74

member74 Member

i fine that there too many Sonic's gold rings on the screen when an enemy is defeated.