Benjamin Yuen

Discussion in 'The Hippocratic Crush - On Call 36 小時' started by wal, Mar 9, 2012.

1. wal

wal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

i never really liked him, he had always been one of those TVB ker ler fer (small potatoes who play minor roles), but i started to appreciate him in this drama. i think his acting has really improved, OR maybe it's only because he has more playtime, i'm not sure. anyway, i think he's playing his role really well in this one.

what are your thoughts?

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

He was in Rippling Blossom & i didn't even remembered (Yes, Rippling Blossom is only airing now in Canada).

I think he's great in the sitcom, and definitely one of my favs in this show. Hopefully he'll have a breakthrough soon and get secondary liner roles.

3. Alvin gor:D
    i see potential in him he has the looks and a decent actor

4. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

He's decent, just need more screen-time and lines.

I think TVB should give him more roles. I would replace all ron ng's role with this guy. Ron Ng looks like a stone, his acting so stiff all the time.

5. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

alvin and june FTW

6. dieselmy

dieselmy Well-Known Member

He'll get more screen time in the future as TVB losing so many staff now

7. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

Ron's eye candy, that's about it haha

8. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

He was good in Till Love Do Us Lie and Hippocratic Crush. I think he has good potential and if given more opportunities for stronger roles, will definitely prove his worth.

9. i notice he has weird ears LOL in the last eps of HC.

10. kayc_5354

kayc_5354 Member

i dont like mei suet.. because she is only lam fung's cousin.. and she just use lam fung to go up...

11. #11 shinobi, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012