Better than Grace under fire?

Discussion in 'Relic of an Emissary - 洪武三十二' started by moranna, Apr 24, 2011.

1. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I more or less switched over from Grace once this started, first ep is slow and confusing but once it gets going, it's pretty good, anyone else agree?

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yes, quicker pace imo but I think it depends on the person. Different people like different things/genre.

3. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

the yes sir sorry sir series is better :D

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

But one is modern and the other is ancient? It's like comparing a duck with a cow lol.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Watched 5 episodes. Couldn't stand it. Gave up. :) Therefore.. my answer is no

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

it's okay. BEsides, it's an ancient series with seriousness. When was the last time that TVB made something like this? However, i am sick of all the princess and king crap, not to mention that TVB is releasing another series with this king crap. C'mon tvb, where is all the mo'lam and gong-wu stuff?

7. way better so far.. hard to tell how the series is going to end up though.

I like the mystery n suspense of it all.

8. Virginia_

Virginia_ Member

i completely agree. i dont really liek that grace under fire show...i dont liek those sorta genre shows, the whole fighting, revenge, good-turn-bad kinda shows, plus i hated the fact that the main girl falls in love with the old guy! i get why but i dont like it. definiety choose relic of an emmsionary over grace ;)

9. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

yeah. this is better than grace under fire. the pace is much better and i like the characters.