Big Brother

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by jaijay, Jun 25, 2006.

1. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

Any1 watch it?

and who do u like?

2. helloeveryone

helloeveryone Member

yer i watch it it ok but it getting a bit boring

3. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

yea it has gone dead hasnt it?

but i like watchin nikki she funny..lol

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

i watch it rarely, ergh i hate Niki... Um.. i dunno how to spell her name but it's like imagen

5. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

imogen is nice tho even without any makeup on..lol hated lisa she ying sui the chinese man

6. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

-moved to entertainment section.

7. I hate imogen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!! Go awayyyyyy!!!! Boooooo!! Glen just fakes it, tryna make friends with everyone!! Tsk!! Nikki is funny, but if I had to live with her I think I would kill her =P OmgZ Lisa, arghhhhh couldn't they get a better representative for the chinese!? >.<" She's so rude and swears so muchie!! GrRr

8. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Yeah that bitch doesn't represent us very good -lol

9. I saw her on Big brother's lil brother, she was proper pigging out she had like 2 burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhh!!! >.<"

10. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

lol evil mui did u see lisa swetin when she was getin interview by devina?..errr nasty man..n she swore like 88 time in the diary room..haha

true that..cudnt they find a better chinese to represent us..lol

i think lea that old lady shud go next tho hate her too

11. ~LOL!! Yeah she was sweating really bad!! ewww >.<" She's too foul mouthed and acts like a spolit brat stomping around the house and she gets worked up so easily!! Thought she was gonna hit someone soon =s She needs to control her temper!
    Hmmm... I think... Erm... Imogen should go next! Absolutely hate her!! GrRr She's just like I'm pretty END OF theres nothing to her!! Boringgggg!! ZzZz
    Love Pete and Nikki ^___^

12. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

lol imogen is nice but she is boring..pete and nikki shud win..that glen jus talks crap la init?

and that richard thinkin he knows everything idiot.lol

13. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

we talkin about big brother in uk

14. I haven't actually watched it for a while now so dunno whats been happening... anyone wanna give me an update? ^______^

15. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

lol evil mui i havnt been watchin it either but kno they are voting 1of the house mate to go nex door to another house with other ppl in it..i think its gona b stupid

16. Stoopid idea!! >.<" I reckon that it's starting to get borrrring now coz all the strong characters are going... I still remember when Shabaz (dunno how to spell it =p) was there!! LoL!!! He was funny, yet annoying but I mostly felt sorry for him tho!! ^_________^

17. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

o yea..they were callin his name wrong aswel which was funny..lol yea it was bad when they all turnd agaist him n lockd him out in the garden..haha

u gona watch it at 9 2nite then? hehehe

18. Yeahhh I felt so sorry for him, alto he deserved it but still.... they were ALL adults!! They worse than kids! Tskkkkkk!! Stoooopid people!! >.<"

I proper hated Grace tho!! I think she was the worse one! She was so two faced and backstabbed so muchie!! She proper stires things up!! Glad she's gone!! ^^

I think Glen is sucha muppet!! lol! He proper fancies Lea!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Yuck yuck yuck!!!!!!!! >.<"

Anyways... probably watch it tonight if nothing to do =p hehe ^^

19. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

lol init propa big kids init...yea grace was a bitch n an half..hahha did u see her tho wen she herd the crowd shoutin GET GRACE OUT..lol shame on her.

glen is a fool talk like a dumb kid..cnt hear wot he says sumtimes cos that welsh accent..lol

wel i think il b watchin it 2nite cos me boredddd >_____<

20. Yeah, she was like ohhh its coz me and Mikey blah blah blah!!! No one cares bout u and Mikey!! Duhhh!! She so silly!! Thought it was so out of order when she threw the glass of water over Susie! She only hated her coz she voted for her, she even said that she would probably like her if she didn't vote for her.

Glen...he makes me laugh sometimes but I feel embaressed for him!! He makes a fool out of himself so much! >.<"

Hehe I can't believe like practically all the girls fancy Pete!! I feel so sorry for him!! They proper conner him!! poor Petey!!