夢幻西餐廳二 (Bistro 2)

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by OhanaUnited, Jun 25, 2007.

1. OhanaUnited

OhanaUnited Well-Known Member

I know this is quite an old game, but for those who like this game, I can guarantee you to be addicted to it. The gameplay is that you own a Bistro. Everything from chair layout to hiring waiter/waitress/chef, exterior & interior design to what goes on the menu are totally controlled by you.

[​IMG]
    (This game is not available in English)

There's a ranking system and learning system in the game. When I mean ranking system, I meant the bistro starts off with 0 star. As you progress, you will gain more stars if you meet the requirements. The most stars that you can gain is 5 stars. Staff (waiter/waitress/chef) can learn as they serve more customers. Waiter/waitress will gain popularity and walk faster, while chef will have better techniques, thus creating better food.

To download the game, click on http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37MCQ1VR
    It requires a password to unzip, which is www.169s.com (yes, I stole it from somewhere else *innocently walks away*)

Final notes... there're lots of exploits and "cheats" in the game that assists you to get your bistro to 5 star ranking. Cheats in this game aren't really cheats where you type some words in and it gives you money (or similar things), but something you never thought of yet it works out to great satisifcation. I'll post up the exploits after you guys enjoyed the game without cheating, then you'll admire how the cheats and exploits help you to finish the goals easily.