Bleach the 3rd Phantom

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by weiyuezz, Sep 18, 2009.

1. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Synp: In this exclusive storyline, exciting details are revealed about the BLEACH universe from before the start of the anime series. The story highlights the close partnership between two fraternal twin Soul Reapers, Matsuri Kudo and her brother Fujimaru. In fierce battles. For the first time, players create and command their own team of eight Soul Reapers. In team-based battles, players decide where to place their team on the campaign map and also how to customize their character's powers with the experience points they received. With exciting revelations and a lot more choice, strategy and cooperative gameplay, BLEACH: The 3rd Phantom will thrill fans and newcomers to the series.

[video=youtube;2PC6sOIFh_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PC6sOIFh_s&feature=related"[/video]

Direct download:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OCOBEKOS

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

screw this one .. too complicated and has no meaning ... play the NEW NEW one .... its quite good

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

The new one is Jap.

4. ultim8camper

well it doesnt take a genius to figure it out .... its a simple configurations + u can use guides .. soooo.....

5. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

I liked the regular fighting type version, dark souls right?

6. ultim8camper

^ yeaah that was the best ... ive still not unlocked hollow ichigo yet .. really pissed off .... too hard to get him ... Hmpph

7. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Lol. I just downloaded a save file.

8. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

It's so much funner with cheats ;]
    I don't like wasting too much time with games since theirs so many to enjoy

9. theft

theft Member

is bleach even fun wit a ds? i kno i have wii game and it pretty ok