Bobby Au Yeung married for 13 years does not insist to have children, claims Jessica Hsuan has many

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Bobby Au Yeung married for 13 years does not insist to have children, claims Jessica Hsuan has many pursuers

[​IMG]
    Bobby Au Yeung is currently shooting Mainland TV series "天师钟馗" in Hengdian. He did not appear in his "Zhong Kui" character image with a beard (Note: Zhong Kui is a figure of Chinese mythology. Traditionally regarded as a vanquisher of ghosts and evil beings) instead he wore a costume that represented the human life form of Zhong Kui. He laughed and said Kam Chiu Kwan playing the role of Zhong Kui was too serious and was similar to Justice Bao. Bobby will make the role cuter and more relaxed. The reporter asked Bobby if he has plans to have children since he has been married for 13 years? He said that he enjoys his 2 people world with his wife and doesn't want children.

Playing the role "Zhong Kui" Relaxed

Reporter: Why did you accept the role to play "Zhong Kui"?
    Bobby: Because I have previously worked with the Manager that invested in the series. In the past the character only appeared in a Taiwan series. Now that it is being filmed in Mainland, my Manager asked me to give it a shot.
    Reporter: Have you watched the Taiwan Version?
    Bobby: I haven't but it doesn't matter. My Manager told me to portray the role in a different sort of way as in relaxed and not too serious. Kam Chiu Kwan portrayed the role too serious and it was similar to role he played as Justice Pao. I only have 20% of the series where I appear with the Zhong Kui ghost vanquisher image with the beard. Most parts of the series I am in the human form costume. I hope to make the role more relaxed and fun.
    Reporter: Are you afraid the audience is too familiar with the character Zhong Kui already?
    Bobby: I completely don't have that kind of pressure.
    Reporter: Do you have many fighting scenes in the series?
    Bobby: I have read over 10 episodes of the script so far, there are many fighting scenes. But it's not martial arts more of computerised graphics. But when the Tree demon catches me, that's when I need to be attached to wires.

Married for 13 Years

[​IMG]
    Reporter: You have been married for 13 years, do you have any secret tips?
    Bobby: Give each other more space and trust each other. If you lose trust minor things can cause arguments. Especially because I am in this industry.
    Reporter: Will you occasionally be romantic?
    Bobby: Romantic things, hmm.....When she see's me she is happy. That's the way it is a couple together in a very steady relationship.
    Reporter: Did your wife come with you to shoot this series?
    Bobby: My wife is in Hong Kong. I would be worried about her such as whether she feel bored or if she has eaten etc.
    Reporter: You have been married for such a long time but still don't have any children. Do you have any plans in having children?
    Bobby: I have never considered it because I enjoy the way my life is right now. It is very free, after work I will travel to different places with my wife and take a rest. Most important is that we have a similar understanding.

Exposes that Jessica Hsuan has many pursuers

[​IMG]
    Reporter: Recently a Taiwanese artist exposed that a Mainland Artist made his assistant crawl on the floor and then sat on his back treating him like a stool. Have you heard of such cases?
    Bobby: Really? Who? China is very big, many artistes have different intentions. But I have never seen such a case before. To have their assistant crawl around on the floor is disgraceful.
    Reporter: Earlier you filmed a series with Jessica Hsuan and have collaborated many times. Do you know if she has a new boyfriend?
    Bobby: Jessica has a new boyfriend? She often jokes and asks me to find a nice guy for her. Jessica is beautiful and has many pursuers.
    Reporter: TVB's Salty Pork Hand incident caused a lot of publicity didn't it?
    Bobby: Is it me? Of Course it was me. I am the real SWEET Pork Hand Hahaha.
    Reporter: Does you wife strictly control you?
    Bobby: My wife doesn't control me. She trusts me 200%. I think the incident was really silly. If a female is being sexually harassed then why don't they report it to the police. To have a third party speak on your behalf is pointless. I think it would be self promotion rather than helping to promote a series. That is the entertainment circle for you, Positive and negative. Perhaps people don't like to focus on the positive news and prefer reading about negative news. People are nosey beings.

Source: hunantv
    Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net