1. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why TVB decided to throw this in at the end of the year. Alex FOng is like ATV, right? And the female cast is like not strong...Toby? Christine is OK!

2. junl00ng

junl00ng Member

each of us has different point of view,i think they're ok

3. Julie504

Julie504 Active Member

the female casts are tavia yeung, christine ng, anne heung, natalie tong and i think leanne li too

4. goddess

goddess Well-Known Member

The lead male actor is well known for his good acting in movies, good to see him in a TV series (been a while now). The leading females are pretty good too. Story line seems ok, so think should be quite watchable.

5. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

i think this one would better than marriage for inconveniences with bobby au, toby leung and angela tong. i watch cuz bobby is in it.

what you guys think?

6. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

Dude...I think this is going to be better than Bobby's drama hands down. LOLs but then again I am only watching this one for Tavia. Bobby's series has no good looking females to attract the male consumers lols. Yes, I like my series hot. Hot chicks that is.

And no, the show isn't THAT boring yet. The first episode is always about setting up the meeting between all the main characters. Seems interesting so far, but maybe a bit predictable already, like all TVB dramas.

7. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

yea i agree, i would rather watch this than bobby's new series, the female cast are not as interesting...

i don't like christine that much...tavia i love...gotta watch her...

saw 2 episodes, and seems pretty interesting...predictable...maybe..

8. SkyHigh123

SkyHigh123 Well-Known Member

after watching 2 episodes of bobby's new series i got kinda bored even though bobby is funny but this series with Alex Fong its somewhat interesting in my opinion. I hope it has a good ending cause lately TVB series endings are getting really crappy.

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

So far this series has really captivated me. Looking forward to seeing the love triangle, and how Alex Fong gets back into the architectural business. Bobby's series is a flop...boring...

10. Toby

Toby Active Member

Compared to Bobby's series this one is much more interesting and fun to watch.

11. steelieman

steelieman Member

This serie is much more interesting compared to "Marriage....".

12. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

u got to be kiding me.. this series is great.. well i am enjoying.. i think the last few series tvb has aired havent been too great.. i am wanting more of TBBOL after each episode. As for the cast.. i think its a good line up.. stronger than Bobby's 1.

13. tkv4

tkv4 Member

Yupz. Definitely this one is better than bobby's. That marriage is kind of boring.

14. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

So far it's still very enjoyable for me. It's better than I first thought. xD. & I love the cast man! Christine, Tavia & Alex! <3

15. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Toby~? U meant Tavia~? But i find Tavia's acting is improving and is getting better and better since the old dramas~!!!

16. dontrustaustin

no offense to bobby's series... cause i usually like bobby's series... but tvb had made an awful series with bobby in it... i think building block of life is much better and has a much more better story line... this is just my opinion...

17. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

This is better than Marriage...

18. sebi_1

sebi_1 Active Member

though i share the thought that this is better than the "marriage" series...
    i think neither's particularly good.. :S

19. vicvicd123

vicvicd123 Member

i don't think this drama is boring....but that's just my opinion

20. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

Since I've watched until episode 2 and still not sure whether this storyline will be going better but i think marriage inconvenience more better than this one at least Bobby is in and really quite funny series.
    ________
    ST1300

#20 tvfan07, Dec 12, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011