Bosco Wong as 凌至信

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 7, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Bosco Wong

(from TVB.com, translated by love_of_tvb)

He is Ah Choew's head at the workplace. To everyone, they are the perfect couple.
    After he started to date Ah Choew, he treated Ah Choew sometimes warmly and other times coldly. He appears to be secretive to Ah Choew because he hides from his feelings with Ah Choew. Later, Ah Choew discovers that before meeting her, he was actually paying her girlfriend, Ying to attend college. After meeting Ah Choew, he discovered the true meaning of love and hides the secret of his girlfriend from Ah Choew.
    After Ah Choew found out that she was the 'third person' in their relationship, she called for a break up.
    After breaking up, they remained good friends. He always thought of the good for Ah Choew. Even after breaking up with Ying, he still hid it from Ah Choew. Ah Hong always wanted him to become his son-in-law. Later, Ah Ho, Ah Choew and he became good friends.
    He really loved Ah Choew from the heart. He did not tell Ah Ho and Ah Choew about the breakup between Ying and him, because he didn't want to ruin Ah Ho and Ah Choew's love relationship.

#1 love_of_tvb, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i'm sorry, but i've seem to forgot that i've already created a topic for bosco. But, this description is more detailed than the first... :)

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

lol, well i cant wait for him to steal away Linda =]

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Aww...it sounds like such a painful relationship

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, hes bettet than his role in HOG, lol, hes guna fight with raymond lam for linda ........ COOL lol ,

6. daydreamer

daydreamer Well-Known Member

Already 1/4 into the series, he has yet to make his appearance.

7. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Haiz..wonder when can see Dr.Bosco on screen leh.. haha. i've been wait for so long ar... get to know..probally aroun episode 16 kua... wish to see the triangle love of Ray, Linda and Bosco soon..

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, bosco should just go with Linda, dont like Linda with Raymond, lol , but lets hope he does a better job than his HOG role :p

9. BabyLeoStar

BabyLeoStar New Member

omg, i cant wait to see bosco in this show, wat episode does he come out???

10. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Im guessing he gonna hit it on Linda, then things get awkward with her and Raymond and she not sure who she wants.

Does she go for her childhood love who her mum would disapprove off, or go for the doctor that her mum thinks is best for her?

11. Jack90

Jack90 Member

he came out in episode 16..
    bt juz for a while oni...

12. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

^he is not as hot as HOG, but still good lookin tho.

13. mandy

mandy Member

It was good to see Bosco finally on MR episode 16. He's so cool! and looking good! Too bad he won't appear much in MR. Really looking forward to see how the relationship goes with Linda. They've never played a couple before.

14. a smaller role for bosco compare to the first series.. hmm as for his acting haven't seen enough scenes to really comment. He looks good with Linda...to me more better than raymond...raymond has a older look then linda imo...so bosco matches better with linda.. this is only based on the looks though=)

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol nah, bosco shouldnt be with linda,
    its guna be raymond and linda since they have all those flash backs and etc, even a blind guy will know its raymond and linda, lol (for ratings as well) they added a 第三者

16. daydreamer

daydreamer Well-Known Member

After watching the few episodes he has appeared in, it makes me wonder if his character was really necessary in this. It seems to me he has this role in this series just because he played a part in the previous one.

17. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The bit where we see him first in the shopping centre is awesome

18. mngyn

mngyn Member

I think bosco shouldn't be with Linda, he's too hot for Linda ;D

19. chyshum

chyshum Member

This funny and soft character suits him well.
    But sometimes they act like little children, very naive like HK girls.

20. happii

happii Well-Known Member

I dont really like bosco in this series, i find him such a player it not fair for linda.