Britney names her baby

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by 小小, Sep 22, 2006.

1. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Britney Spears with son Sean Preston are seen her on 05/09/2006 in front of the NY apartment that she has recently sold.

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Related News

[​IMG]
    Christina Aguilera has splashed out on the ultimate baby gift for Britney Spears. Among the top-line items Aguilera selected for her former Mickey Mouse Club pal's new baby Sutton Pierce were a set of porcelain crockery, a cuddly elephant, a hooded towel, slippers and a nightlight.

Washington- Singer Christina Aguilera's recent friendly gesture is sure to turn her one-time foe Britney Spears into a friend.

The Genie In a Bottle singer has reportedly splashed out 500 dollars on a bumper baby basket to finally end her feud with the Toxic singer, who recently gave birth to her second baby.

3. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

lmao, wow Federline actually did something half-decent. i think it'd be REAL stupid if both your kids had the same birthday. that just means one less birthday party which would totally suck for the kids...........

4. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

^ yeah..i wouldnt want to share my birthday with my brother. less attention for you! -lol

5. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

did she make up that name for her kid??

6. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

hahha she named her kid after a real estate company. xD

7. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

the word "Sutton" is real?!?! lol. i never knew that. i thought she just made up that word and decided to name her kid that. lol

8. weirdo123

weirdo123 Member

I think that's a silly name for a child. I feel bad for her children.

9. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

probably the first and last thing that federline did was smart: not to give the same birth date to two children

10. darksss

darksss Member

well atleast the babies name is better than other celebrites' baby

11. rave13

rave13 Well-Known Member

Britney used to be cool, now she's just weird.