Britney Spears Files Divorce

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 7, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

POSTED: 4:54 p.m. EST, November 7, 2006

(CNN) -- It's over for Britney Spears and Kevin Federline.

CNN has confirmed that the pop singer, known for hits such as "Oops ... I Did It Again" and "Toxic," is divorcing her husband of two years and one month. Spears and Federline, one of the singer's former backup dancers, married October 6, 2004, according to the divorce papers.

TMZ.com reports that Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." Spears is asking for legal and physical custody of their two children, 1-year-old Sean Preston and 2-month-old Jayden James.

The date of separation was listed as Monday.

Spears, 24, married Federline after a six-month courtship in 2004. In January 2004, she had married childhood friend Jason Alexander in Las Vegas, Nevada. That marriage was annulled after 55 hours.

Federline, 28, previously had a relationship with actress Shar Jackson. The union produced two children, one of whom was born two months before he married Spears. Federline recently released a rap album, "Playing with Fire."

The Spears-Federline marriage has been chronicled in detail in celebrity magazines since the pair tied the knot, with rumors of problems surfacing often.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/07/britney.divorce/index.html

2. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

HOLY CRAP REALLY? are you sure? because if she does..... thank goodness.

3. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

now all federline has to do now is snag as much of britneys dough as possible

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Britney is still quite fat lol.
    Anyway they have 2 kids, i wonder who gets them

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

britney just wanted babies

6. madkute

madkute Well-Known Member

that's true...but now what is she gonna do? how she gonna support her kids? i mean, she can't really sing or act....at least christina A. has talent and is still married....i mean this is gonna mess up her future, whatever that is....

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u have no idea how rich britney spears is..she don't have to do anything and she has enuf money for retirement alreayd...she still has endorsement and like her own perfume...britney is mad rich...guys would pay her milions to fuk her too i bet

8. don

don ello

not surprised........britney has plenty of money...

9. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Kids will go to her, money will stay with britney (pre-nup).

10. lilxdiana

lilxdiana Member

yea.. the kids most likely will stay with britney but federline will get like 30000 per a month for half the time they were marry, about a year

11. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

never thought britney was gona stay long anywayz...not tryin 2 b racist - i think that white ppls r generally more vulnerable to split ups in their relationships...though i could b wrong since i am jst tellin it off western celebs that are shown on TV like all the time...=P

12. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

It is good for everybady that this happen

13. yapapa

yapapa Active Member

seems like k-fed got the info through text message while in the middle of interview at tv station...good way to ditch the loser....big time gigolo.....

14. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

Loser or not, text messaging a breakup is kinda jacked.

15. Myu

Myu Active Member

I don't think it's a matter of being white or not. It's just they're celebrities spoiled by money and the attention the others pay to them.

Still according to CNN.com : http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/08/britney.divorce.ap/index.html :

Mouahahahaha this guy will do everything for money, even use his own children to get what he wants. I don't like Spears, but I'm so pissed when I see a guy using his girl as if she was a toy.

What a pig.

16. dream4everwest

dream4everwest Well-Known Member

is 300000/month actually..minus child support...man K-fed needs to find anotha rich white chick to give him stuff.....professional male golddigger....

17. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

finally!! its about time she dumped that piece of junk

18. hobobobo

hobobobo Member

It's about time, they always struck me as a terrible marriage and Federline has been living the high life ever since they got married, so of course he will try get his paws on some more cash.

19. stardust

stardust Well-Known Member

i thot britney got wit kevin just to get back at justin?

20. puisunn

puisunn Well-Known Member

I doubt it. Justin wouldn't have her back.