Britney Spears Gives Birth To Second Child

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Britney Spears Gives Birth To Second Child
    09.12.2006 3:04 PM EDT

[​IMG]

Britney Spears gave birth to her second child late on Monday night, a source close to the family confirmed to MTV News, but whether it is a boy or a girl has yet to be officially revealed. Both Us Weekly and The National Enquirer have reported the baby to be a boy; Spears' rep, however, dismissed the reports as "speculation."

Although it was never officially confirmed, Spears was expected to give birth later this week; reports circulated that she would have labor induced on Thursday in order to prepare for a cesarean birth. The birth of Spears' first son last year was also a cesarean.

Rumors that Spears went into labor last week were promptly debunked after photographs of the singer driving to Taco Bell on Thursday surfaced. The singer was also photographed taking her son Sean Preston for a drive with her around Malibu, California, in her white Mercedes on Monday.

Spears discovered she was pregnant for the second time in early February, but waited until early May to confirm the news during an appearance on CBS' "The Late Show With David Letterman".

The birth marks Spears' second and her husband Kevin Federline's fourth child; Federline already has two children with former girlfriend Shar Jackson: 4-year-old Kori and 2-year-old Kaleb.

credits: mtv

2. Zephyr

Zephyr Member

wow shes getting really really ugly now...

3. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

i will have to agree with you on that.
    but meh, congrats on the baby?

4. don

don ello

omg that picture of her is so nasty!

5. her boobs r HUGE -shock

6. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

^ -lol thats so funny. wonder if the baby's a guy or a girl...

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i know ehhhh..so its tru ur boobs gets bigger when u're pregnant..or did she hve them done?

8. alupin79

alupin79 Well-Known Member

It true. But also she have it done at the beginning of her carrer I believe!

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i don't think so..maybe when she was 20 or something

10. she had her breast done after her first hit "hit me baby more time" as for them being bigger after having the baby... i don't know anything about.

11. lol *thinks back to the teen choice awards*

anyone see the pics from Bazaar... what yall think of it?

12. she needs a bra... *shivers*

13. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Ewww...she's gone enormous <_<. She was well fit when she first came out singing.

14. person

person Well-Known Member

I heard the babies name was gonna be something like "Jalyn" or something like that. Britney sure makes up some stupid names...

15. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

DAMN she look so horrible now!

16. Jerjai

Jerjai Well-Known Member

i hear celebrities are not naming their kids with common American names but rather some foreign names or somewhere along that line

17. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

ahah..so that explains all those new names ive been hearing. -lol well, at least the kid will have this really unique name that no one else will have.

18. kkhui

kkhui Well-Known Member

she should stop having children!! she's getting ugly. i'll have to see how well she whips back into shape. damn she's fat!

19. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

poor britney.. this is the outcome of being with that dude.

20. Rikayla

Rikayla Active Member

I don't think she'll bother to "whip back into shape". She'll just turn into another Paris Hilton... Famous for being famous. And then when she's tired of that act, she'll then "whip back into shape", so she can over-publicize her body again. Note that I said "body", not music.