Brother's Keeper - 巨輪

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Sep 21, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Ruco + Linda = must watch for me :D

2. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

young ruco...is pretty annoying...

3. wal

wal Well-Known Member

hm.. thoughts? i fall asleep when i watch this show...

4. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

not really that good...

5. jdm_s2k

i thought this series is pretty interesting......of course tvb's counterstrike is better....

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It's good, I like it

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i like this show also.... tho i did skip the edwin part and only watch ruco's part.... his part is a lot more badass/interesting....

8. wal

wal Well-Known Member

ye, so it might turn out that ruco was working as undercover when he kidnapped his own brother?

9. jdm_s2k

nice history on hk too...

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yh I thought the same too but wouldn't it be risky because his cover is blown that he is a cop unless they do something weird like fake kicking him out so he can be uc again.

Or maybe he really is a kidnapper because his dad didn't like him to 'poke eye poke nose'

11. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

The guy who plays young Ruco, I always feel like he's ready to eat babies when he gets angry. It's weird how there's no pattern as to when Linda and Leanne speak Chinese or English, are people really that spontaneous? Young Crystal is hot. (The grown up pretending to be young one) ^o^

On a more serious note, I would've 'ran away from home' like Ruco if I had a Hitler of a father like Edwin's. How could anyone put up with that in the developed world? I mean, he isn't the one who's bringing the money home either.

12. jdm_s2k

who is the young crystal?

which episode? sometimes im a little confused with the characters...

13. wal

wal Well-Known Member

haha, agreed on the father, but do you notice that man who plays the father "always" puts up that fooking annoying voice in all dramas whenever he's supposed to be pissed? so annoying.

14. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

No, I was referring to Crystal herself but dressed up and acting more 'young'. I thought I was directing the message in the parenthesis...and to that I was not mistaken to be talking about the young actor and suddenly become pedobear.

15. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

So... macau is small... I'm guessing sam sir did see his own mum and brother but didn't want to go upto them maybe,...
    as we saw at the start that they still can't find his own brother (ruco).

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Me think they later met again somehow, but separated again...that's how his brother managed to give him the money on the mountain top area (The bit that they said, I want this part, this part and this part). THAT's IF I WASN'T DREAMING about that scene LOL. No joke, seriously.

17. lim850929

lim850929 Member

Not yet watch this movie......

18. ♥TVXQ♥

♥TVXQ♥ Well-Known Member

i think so far this drama is better than Sniper Spinoff one. At least some scenes are more interesting.

19. wal

wal Well-Known Member

it is WAY better. some boring moments here and there.

like the inevitable love triangle. i like the cop part in this show.

20. drama is good ...younger viewers will say its boring...OG's like me can appreciate genre like thisheadbang2