can u locate me?

Discussion in 'Random Picture Forum' started by kdotc, Jan 3, 2007.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

one of the party i went to.. late christmas/early new years party

[​IMG]

2. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

you are the one that standing by the right side of the girl with the white jacket in the center...u wearing a black jacket...:D

3. well since he already found posted id tell u how fast it took me to find you.

approximately 5 seconds =P

Happy 2007!

4. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

^ ditto !!

the reason it was so quick its because most of us already know what you look like -lol

5. no joke EVERYONE knows how he looks like

6. where's his round glasses n red n white strip fitted... -lol

7. kdotc - winner of the most reconized person on PA

and congrats i see you've hit enough posts for the custom title mark -rockon

8. lol too put it in the politest way possible... -lol

9. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

oh...I was busy checkin the girls...couldn't find him...unless he cross dress :)

10. lol you must be checkin' out the one on the far right.. 2nd to last.. -lol

11. dude she might go on pa and kick ur ass -bigclap

12. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

^ haha and knoc has saved ecko's pic and posted it back on the pa anniversary thread so she will what ecko look like too -lol

i wonder how many backups knoc has made XD

and those guys in front look drunk, especially the middle one lol

13. -lol ROFLOLMAO.. ahahahaa.. that'd be some funny shit... Kdocts lil AZn gang... the girls look thuggin it too -lol

14. lol damn Dragon.. thanks for make it easier for them to seek revenge... >_<;

yo thas like a violation of members rights.. that ish is copyrighted... I request he take it off his posts... -lol

15. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

Now that u mentionned it. They do look alike. Maybe, maybe,

ROFLMAO.

meng, gonna git arse kicked on this comment -cool

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u ppl r whack lol....i seriously dunno more than half the ppl there...u guys post some pics up! ... and don't u guys think the girl beside me in the white jacket looks like lucy lu

17. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

seriously yeah that was way too easy. and nah, she doesnt look that much like Lucy Lu. i know someone who looks identical to her. but i havent seen her in a couple of years so no picture to show haha

18. Lucy Liu... more like Lucy... Booooo... -lol jk.. was that who you were tryin to holla at??

19. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

I couldn't find him. I guess I'm stuck on the stigma that all asians look alike....haaaa....and as for echo and copywright....what do u think this is..some ghetto ass democratic board..ha..ur pic will never be taken down!

20. first guy i notice in the pic is the brown guy ...wth is he doing there? -lol