Candy Yuen CAT III Scene Leaked Online

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jan 20, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

[​IMG]

Former Miss Hong Kong 2009 participant Candy Yuen (袁嘉敏) hopes to revive her stagnant career by stripping in Wong Jing’s (王晶) latest Category III movie, The Gigolo <鴨王>. Although the movie will be released on January 29, 2015, a video clip showing Candy in full-frontal nudity was leaked online.

Although pixelated stills of Candy topless in a yacht scene circulated earlier this week, the uncensored version surfaced today. In the scene, Candy seduces Dominic Ho (何浩文), whom she hopes to be her exclusive gigolo for a month. The video clip and photos became an Internet sensation and was circulated widely through social media platforms and discussion forums.

Unhappy that Candy’s nude clips and pictures were leaked before the official premiere, director Au Cheuk Man (區焯文) personally contacted the forum administrators and requested the discussion thread and related videos to be deleted. Afraid more material would be leaked, Au vows to find the culprit behind the leaked material.

Disappointed that parts of the movie were unveiled before the screening, Candy urged fans to watch The Gigolo in theaters. Candy expressed, “You need to watch it in theaters! Because it’s in high definition – it’s a lot clearer.” Asked if she is afraid that box office sales would be affected, Candy said, “There are six scenes with full nudity. These two scenes [that were leaked] were less intense; there are even more extreme ones.”

Admits to Zero Contact With Jeana Ho

During the filming of The Gigolo, it was reported that Candy was not on good terms with co-star Jeana Ho (何佩瑜). Although denying that there was any tension between them, Candy openly admitted to having almost zero contact with her Jeana.

Candy revealed, “I don’t even have her contact information. There was the interview in December, and I’ve also seen her twice during the blessing ceremony. In my opinion, it’s important to focus on making a good movie and only needing to communicate when necessary. I don’t like gossip. After receiving my compensation, I only want to focus on doing a good job in the movie. I actually isolate myself and I’ve never spoken to her face-to-face.”

Candy said she does not know Jeana well and did not stay in touch after filming the movie. “I’m scared that she might turn around and tell others that I’m annoying her.”

Creds: Oncc

2. links to the video?

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Y'all already know to PM shinobi for vids!

4. Thanks for the uncensored vids Shino (Y)

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

lol. no big deal.. shame she has to do t his.

6. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

Everyone knows shinobi is the king of leaked video...lol

7. imket

imket Active Member

Sigh, i'm still waiting for Sira Ma videos from Shino