Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 25, 2015.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

ooo ~ there's going to be a lot of appearances of the other super heroes which will be nice ~

no hulk though...

3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Im in. Black Panther. Ah yeah.

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

so who's on who's side?

6. crasianlee

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

wonder how much it would cost to have a full scale civil war movie...cuz if I remember correctly, the whole Marvel universe is in it?

8. crasianlee

Yeah in the comics they basically had everyone against each other. Pretty epic, I have that entire series which I'm actually thinking of selling off. It would really epic though if they were able to pull that off, and def would have to be like a 2 part movie style just cause it would be very long. Although I think they're trying to do that with the Infinity War when that comes out, that ones on a "cosmic" scale also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. xaznxryux

I read bits and pieces of the comic but played the ps3 version of the game...it was a hell of a game.

10. crasianlee

I played it too! But I never did finish it though...

11. xaznxryux

I finished it twice with my buddy...played both stories...I like the anti-gov storyline so much better

and I think I tried to play it a 3rd time cuz I wanted to unlock the hulk...gave up cuz I got bored lol...but super fun when you have 4 drunk guys playing a game lol

12. crasianlee

More info on who vs who.
    Does New Captain America: Civil War Artwork Show Who Fights Who?

If you don’t want to know the score, look away now… well, okay, we don’t exactly know the final outcome of ‘Captain America: Civil War,’ but thanks to this newly released promo art we do have some idea how the big fight will shape up.

Comic Book Movie for the text-free version), and - assuming it’s not just general concept art (which is, of course, a possibility) - it would appear to show just who will be butting heads with whom.

Taking centre stage is, of course, the fight we’ve all been anticipating - Chris Evans’ Cap vs Robert Downey Jr’s Iron Man. But on the peripheries, we have some comparative surprises.

View gallery

[​IMG]
    First off, in the top left there’s Elizabeth Olsen’s Scarlet Witch using her red energy force fields to shield herself from Paul Bettany’s Vision - whilst Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye readies his bow, not appearing to be in direct conflict with anyone - but notably looking in the direction of his (former?) BFF Black Widow.

View gallery

[​IMG]
    Bottom left is of course Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow, facing an attack from Paul Rudd’s Ant-Man - whilst in the top right, Anthony Mackie’s Falcon is trading blows with Don Cheadle’s similarly airbound War Machine.

View gallery

[​IMG]
    Finally, in the bottom right we see Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther doing his best to slash up Sebastian Stan’s Winter Soldier - and this might be a particularly telling image, as thus far we’ve been told that Black Panther is largely neutral in the super-powered civil war.

View gallery

[​IMG]
    Excited yet - assuming you weren’t already?

We’ll see if they all go the distance when ‘Captain America: Civil War’ opens on 29 April 2016.

Picture Credit: Marvel

http://news.yahoo.com/does-new-captain-america-civil-war-artwork-show-175546098.html

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. xaznxryux

based on skill level and powers I would assume the pics are right

14. EvilTofu

I'm on team Capt. America...

WHO will you all side with?

15. xaznxryux

whichever side Scarlett Witch is on

16. crasianlee

She should be on Team Cap's side. I'm also on Team Cap :)

17. xaznxryux

then I guess I'm on Team Cap

18. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

sick and tired of iron man, anything with iron man, i hate

19. EvilTofu

Yup, the part where iron man gets smacked around was pretty enjoyable in the trailer. :rofl2:

20. crasianlee

It just got Sicker!

• Like Like x 1