Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 vs. D.I.E 古靈精探

Discussion in 'Catch Me Now - 盜亦有道' started by Raindropz, May 7, 2008.

?

Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 vs. D.I.E 古靈精探

1. Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 was better

72.8%
  2. Nah, I liked D.I.E 古靈精探

13.6%
  3. They were equally good =3

13.6%
  1. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

Now that Catch Me Now (原來愛上賊) is on nearly half way through, which would you say is better ( this or D.I.E 古靈精探)? and why? lol, that rhymed..

2. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

dude DIE scored so high ratings but it wwas not THAT good.
    Acting - i say there equal, damian, joe = roger, kenneth fala kills it, shes so bad at acting. she does not deserve the role. I think tavia should have been joe's wife.
    Story- catch me now has way more intelligent plot and VERY unpredictable whereas DIE is all luck by Roger and not that suspenseful, it was funny tho.
    Overall Catch me Now > DIE

3. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i find that Catch Me Now is much better than DIE. DIE was not a great of a show and i find roger's ghost and powers quite awkward. Catch Me Now is a better show. It is really unpredictable and suspenseful.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

I think DIE is more like a foolish police investigation, so it brings out some laughter.
    Then Catch Me Now is more serious, there're more drama and less fun.
    Well I guess that's how a police vs. thiefs show should be like.

5. SaiLoJai

SaiLoJai Member

DIE was more funny, and catch me now is more cool kinda thing, although catch me now is not finished i believe that, catch me now is better to watch than DIE

6. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

i like catch me now more cause it seem cooler
    i'll pretend that die never existed...

7. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Well DIE certainly was more humourous, although there wasn't really any real investigation going on. It was mostly based on luck and super powers.

Catch me now on the other hand actually has well thought out planning on both the police and the thieves side, and has an interesting and suspenseful plot with a lot of conflicts.

So as of now Catch me now > DIE

8. LittleWish

LittleWish Member

D.I.E was more funnier then Catch Me Now but I think mystery so I say Catch Me Now is better.

9. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

I was talking about this at Uni yesterday... haha
    most of us agreed that DIE is more of a comedic forensic
    while Catch me now is more realistic and serious

10. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

DIE was good because it was funny and silly
    I actually liked DIE a lot but the alternative ending just ruined the whole series ...
    Then again the original ending wasn't any better but at least it had some sense in it to a certain extent

I like Catch Me Now more than DIE. Mostly cause it's cooler with a much more interesting plot ;P

11. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Actually, DIE & Catch Me Now is oso good series, and they both is totally different type of series..
    so, i think cant compare by this way lo.. DIE , is something mystery.. and actually DIE overall is good..just the ending abit weird ( alt ending ) to Catch Me Now, up to her ( episode 15 ) stil love the series alot.. wonder how the ending would be lo.. hopefully not a dissapointed ending..

LOVE both series..

12. Smokieee

Smokieee Member

I like Catch Me Now more... it's more about strategies, way more suspenseful than DIE... DIE is not bad too but it's sorta weird (to me) at some points... like the female ghost popping out and the ending. 2008 is a year for police stuff!!!

13. dumbguy1111

dumbguy1111 New Member

I think that catch me now have a better story line and fun as well

14. rockroll

rockroll New Member

DIE is just a crap series with unreality power or whatsoever...Catch Me Now is really nice although it had just 20 episodes + 1 special edition...so far Catch Me Now is the best TVB series in 2008 !!!! way to go Ko Chi (Mastermind) !! No doubt he is so damn 'ying' !!

15. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

wots catch me now about? i seen die but not catch me now....

16. xunx

xunx Well-Known Member

meh i vote for catch me now, is more better and suit my taste in watching it haha, and as for DIE is kinda sukie not much good in storie line

17. elainemomo

elainemomo Active Member

overall i liked DIE, cos i like the cast more, the cast in Catch me Now was all good except for Fala, which really annoys the hell out of me...so she pulled the rating down for it for me

18. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

D.I.E was just dumb funny, catch me now..is more serious and interesting

19. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

d.i.e. was cute but catch me now is full on thriller!

20. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

catch me now for sure is better im watching it now like;)