Chae Yeon sculpted her body with the bicycle

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Maverick, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Chae Yeon sculpted her body with the bicycle

[​IMG]

Singer Chae Yeon said in a recent interview that she trained hard with the bicycle in order to sculpt her thighs and legs. While she was promoting her 4th album in Japan, she rode the bike everyday to her office, which was about 1 hour away. "I work out at least 2 hours everyday and though I like meat, I refrain from eating meat in the dinnertime in order to maintain a good diet and figure," she said.

Any sexy girl who likes the meat is a-ok with me. And I believe I read somewhere that it's good for a woman at any time of the day, particularly when her man is feeling a little down. Zing! Gosh, I should be a damn comedian.

[​IMG]

2. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

i thought this pic was of lee hyori

3. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Nope, this is really Chae Yeon.

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

thats awesome, i thought hyori had the best body out of all the korean singers, but it looks like Chae yeon might take that spot away from her :p

5. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

wow 2 hours a day on a bike hmmm why doesnt she get no paprazzi chasing her

6. reesilove

reesilove New Member

whoa..didnt she get mauled by paparazzis???
    oh well..man..i wish i had a body liek her.

7. zoom_zoom

zoom_zoom Well-Known Member

she must've had to dress up like some homeless dude to get away from the paparazzi with looks like that

8. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

will bicycle work for sculpting thighs and legs? i thought it will develop more muscle and bigger thighs?