Charmaine Sheh & Myolie Wu Laugh Over Disagreement Rumors

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Nirvania, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

[​IMG]

TVB's 2006 Anniversary will be held on November 10th. Many tabloids have claimed that Charmaine Sheh and Myolie Wu are in disagreement due to competition for the Best Actress Award. Both Charmaine and Myolie laughed over the rumors, hoping instead to get to know each other better through their latest collaboration, "The Changing Times."

Since the disagreement rumors surfaced, this photo shoot is the first time that Charmaine and Myolie have been brought together. But they showed a surprising compatibility, matching each other's poses in the photographs. Both Charmaine and Myolie entered the industry through the Miss Hong Kong Pageant and despite sharing the same manager, they do not know each other too well. They can only laugh over the recent disagreement rumors.

Charmaine and Myolie are working together for the first time on new series, "The Changing Times." However it is ironic that both women will be fighting over Raymond Lam Fung in the series, resulting in a complex love triangle. Charmaine hopes to get to know Myolie better while filming the series.

Myolie also said that she has learned how to handle rumors. Mentally prepared, she does not mind these false reports and instead, worries whether the tabloid photos are flattering or not.

Also, Charmaine appeared in Pacino Wan's fashion show yesterday. She hopes to earn more income in order to pay for her income taxes. Charmaine's income statement earlier gave her a shock. In the past two years, Charmaine had to pay over $1 million (HKD) in taxes. In the past, Charmaine did not have the proper cash flow [to pay her taxes] and was forced to move her [investment] funds; luckily she did not have to borrow from TVB.

Credits to-The sun, Dramasian

2. wah wah ... they both look very nice in that pic :D

3. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I agree they do look good but in terms of figure I think Charmine is better.

4. tamagodaisuki

i think Myolie hasn't finished losing weight from her other tvb drama, that's why she looks a bit chubby here.

5. Anon

Anon Well-Known Member

charmaine sheh is hot :D i think she's gonna win the best actress award this year

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

charmain sheh <3

7. x_Sweet_Lady_x

x_Sweet_Lady_x New Member

Charmaine is in this picture very beautiful,. I think she is going to win this years TVB Award,. Myolie looks weird on that picture,.

8. boypk29

boypk29 Active Member

Charmaine looks very nice in the picture above, but myolie looks still a little fat...hope she's still loosing weight.

I think that Charmaine deserves to win the award....support ah sheh

9. lazycatherine

lazycatherine Active Member

Charmaine is so beautiful in this pic~~

10. movie

movie Member

For me, Myolie will win. Anyway, IM not a fan of both but i think Charmaine need to eat more. Because she looks too thin. It makes her skin looks a bit haggard. Probably make-up is the best mean to cover it

11. azndude18

azndude18 Active Member

In my opinion Myolie has a better chance of winning the best actress award. She is truly a talented actor. I love how she can take on the roles of a variety characters in the series shes in. (wars of in-law, gateau affairs, war and destiny etc... ) I can only think of one actress that has improved dramatically and that's Myolie. I really hope she will be in many more future tvb dramas !!