closed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DanK, May 14, 2005.

1. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

so how bout that closing threads thing mods can do. sort of like closing the door to what can be. all those thoughts we had going. gone.

2. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

actually i just not to long ago closed a post, main reason it was way off topic. that does get annoying when you go way off topic you know people see what the thread is supposed to be about lets say how to make carrot cake and they read the most recent entry and its talking about the corn on there toes? if you want to start a new topic then do so its not hard takes the same amount of time and effert as to well add ur new topic onto someone elses, its also rude to hijack someone elses thread to well talk randomly about things not related. choose to close it when i could of been a meany :p and deleated all unrelivent posts which, if u notice woudl lower ur post count. anyways as you mentiond
    there not gone there just waiting for u to start a new thread. ^_^;; and besides if u read them o_O they were often thoughtless (meaning randomly placed words that just happend to popinto ur heads :p) lol anyways just stay on topic and if u think of something that ud like to say thats off topic but might relate in some small way, why not say => oh i know i just though of something, its kind of off topic so ill start a new thread it's about corn (not the type u eat) check this thread =>HERE<= where here woudl be a link to ur new thread. anyways thats about it i guess keep them ideas and thoughts going but respect other peoples threads ;)

3. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

yeh... but when we go around locking threads we might look like Nazi's.
    How about this. everyone just follow the no offtopic rule (H)
    if you get a new thought in and want to go offtopic in the thread... CREATE A NEW ONE with that thought.

4. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

ive mentioned that... no one seems to respect my athoritiiiiii. o_O then again i dont respect it either... delema =\

5. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

so anyone else here on summer break?

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|