[Complete] Pleasure of a Knife - Rated R for gore

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by person, Jun 24, 2006.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

So I was bored, and thought I'd post this up. It's a fan fic about this Japanese boy band called w-inds... but yeah. They're not in it till later and stuff. It's a short story... so yeah. And if you're not a big fan of horror, I suggest you not read this story. Or gore... whatever. lol. Enjoy. Summary is here as well. And... some of stuff... I read over, I don't even know how I thought of it. It just spewed out of my mind when I was writing... anyways, enjoy. ^^

Summary: For some people... they have different needs of pleasure that they don't even know of. The sexual interactions performed by a man and a woman can't even satisfy them. They need... the pleasure of a knife...

Prologue: Long Night
    “Come on Sakura. It’ll be quick. I promise.”
    “Thanks but no thanks. My feet are killing me. I just want to go home and soak in a nice warm bath. Why don’t you ask someone else. Or maybe tomorrow. Sorry.”
    Sakura walked away from the man, and went up to her friends: Rina and Chisa.
    “That guy… I can’t stand him…” Sakura said while shaking her head.
    Chisa nodded. “I know. I know. But aren’t they all?”
    Laughing, “Yeah. You’re right. Anyways, you girls coming? Our shifts are over.”
    “No.” Chisa sighed. “Tomi called in sick. So I’m working overtime.”
    “And I’m to meet someone at Mina Street. Said they’d give me 3000 if I did. So why not?” Rina said.
    “Ok then. See ya at home.” And the three went their separate ways.

Chapter 1: The Games Begin​

“I’m so tired!” Sakura exclaimed. “All those demanding customers I had to deal with; making me do this and that. So annoying! Can’t wait to get home, and relax in a nice long warm bath.” The clicking of her 4-inch heels echoed against the walls of the deserted alley. The strong night breeze blew against her face, ruffling her hair, and obscuring her vision. She stopped walking, and started rummaging in her Gucci bag, looking for a hair elastic. That was when she heard some footsteps stop behind her. Sakura turned around, just in time to see a hooded figure blend into the shadows. Feeling a sense of alertness, she forgot about the hair elastic, and ran as quickly as her heals would allow her to. She turned slightly and saw the figure emerge from the shadows, and begin to chase after her.
    “No!” she thought. “This can’t be happening! Get away from me!” Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest, feet were sore, and could feel blisters forming.
    Up ahead, she saw a corner, and prayed that someone was there and could help her.
    Speeding up a little, she turned the corner and…
    Stood there, facing a dead end.
    “No… please no… don’t hurt me!” Sakura cried out as she pressed her back against the wall. “Is… is it money that you want? I’ll give it to you! I only have-”
    “I don’t want your money.” The hooded figure spat out.
    Studying the figure, the bulkiness of their shoulders, and their height, she concluded that he was a man.
    “What do you want?” she asked slowly.
    He didn’t say anything, but took a step forward.
    Sakura quickly wrapped her arms around herself.
    “Don’t you dare try to touch me! Stay back!”
    He didn’t listen, and took another step forward.
    “I said stay back! Don’t you try to rape me!”
    The man sneered. “You’re a god damn prostitute! It doesn’t matter if I rape you or not.”
    “What do you mean? I-”
    “Shut up!” With much force, he slapped her across the face, turning it to the side, and slamming against the wall.
    She held her head whimpering, and slowly slid down till she was crouching. He towered over her, looking down. His right hand was inside his pocket, as if he were hiding something.
    “Please don’t hurt me. I’ll do anything… if sex is what you want- then I’ll give it to you.”
    “That’s not what I want.”
    “Then what is it you want? I mean, I’ll give you pleasure!”
    He took another step forward, and took his hand out of his pocket, revealing a knife.
    “The only thing that would give me pleasure, is to see this knife cut into your flesh.”
    “No! Anything but that!” Sakura struggled to get up and run, but the man quickly got hold of her throat, and pressed her against the wall.
    He slid the blade across her cheek. Looking into his eyes, she could see the lust as his eyes scanned over her face. They were eyes of an insane man. A smirk formed around his mouth.
    “Let the games begin.”

*So there it is so far. Ok? lol. Anyways, please comment ^^ I'll update if... when or if I get comments. lol. Or when I'm not lazy. =P

#1 person, Jun 24, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
  2. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Re: Pleasure of a Knife - Rated R for gore

Update it init, i wanna hear more, it seems quite interesting...

3. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Oooo... quite thrilling. I like! -devil

4. Re: Pleasure of a Knife - Rated R for gore

Damn Fan Fix... booming now... -lol. maybe ill read this one later since its short. Plus it's got peacheys seal of approval.. -lol

5. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

finally something worth reading! nice one man

6. person

person Well-Known Member

Haha thanks. ^^ It's pretty short, so it'll be an easy read. ^^ This is a really short chapter. The next one will be longer.

Chapter 2: Say Your Prayers​

Sakura screamed in terror. “Help! Someone help me!”
    The man covered her mouth with his hand.
    “No ones going to help you, Bitch!”
    She broke down crying. “I don’t want to die.” She thought.
    You can cry all you want. It won’t get you anywhere. I have no sympathy for you. Your crying will just make me enjoy killing you even more.” He pressed the flat side of the knife against her cheek. Sakura tried turning her head, but his hand kept her head firmly in place. “You see… I’ve done this many times. All the girls that have died at the edge of this blade have done the exact same thing you are doing now. First they thought I only wanted their body. So they say they’ll do anything with me. Give me all the pleasure I want. One girl even tried to undo my pants. Big mistake. It only enraged me. I ended up slitting her throat. Wasn’t that fun. But watching the blood flow out… that was something else. It was exhilarating. How the dark crimson blood just came out… beautiful.” As he said this, he grinned, and his eyes glittered. He was a sick, sick man.
    “But back to the point, it just give me a high… my hearts flips at the sight of the blood. You know, when it just runs over your hands, it’s so warm! Staining my hands. Rubbing it on my face… the smell! Wonderful. I think it’s a work of art. Another thrilling thing about this is looking into the person’s eyes. Just filled with terror. Knowing that no one would be coming to save them… how they’ve lost all hope. It makes me tingle inside!”
    With a smooth flick, he made a small, yet deep cut on Sakura’s cheek. A small cry escaped from her mouth, only to be muffled by the mans hand.
    “Mm. Yes.” He slid his tongue over the wound, making Sakura shudder.
    “Now my dear. This is when the real terror begins. Say your prayers.”
    And he plunged the knife deep into her stomach.

*So there it is. ^^ lol. Please comment. ^^ And I'll update soon.

7. goo wak jai

Update it very soon. You have made this fan fix very interesting

8. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

She has :) It's short, but very descriptive... almost like watching a movie.

9. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

thats it? now shes dead?

10. person

person Well-Known Member

Eh... no. It's not finished yet. I'll say when it is. I have a couple more chapters. The next one will be longer. But thanks for the comments! ^^ The ending will be good too.

11. Re: Pleasure of a Knife - Rated R for gore

aww damn i thought that was it... guess ill give up reading it then... -lol

12. person

person Well-Known Member

eh... thanks... ??? =P Anyways, this chapter is longer. But after, 1 more chapter and epilogue, then it's done.

Chapter 3: Blood is a Beautiful Thing

Sakura screamed in pain as the man laughed. You could hear the squishing noises as he began to cut open her stomach. Blood spilled out onto the pavement like running water. You could see the steam rising from the warmth of the blood. Her intestines began to seep out of her wound. Sakura’s knees buckled, but she was held up by the man. He took out the knife, and dropped it onto the ground. He stuck his hand into the wound, and grabbed onto her intestines, and began to pull them out. Sakura’s life flashed before her eyes.

5 years old…
    “Merry Christmas Sakura!”
    The little girl began to rip off the wrapping paper.
    “A bear! Thank you mommy and daddy!” …

10 years old…
    “Sakura!” The teacher said slamming the ruler onto her desk. “ What are you doing? Pay attention!”
    “Sorry Sensei” …

13 years old…
    “Hey there hot stuff. What’s your name?” a young man stood before Sakura with his hands in his pockets.
    “Sakura…”
    “Well I’m Hide. I would really like to have a cup of coffee with you.”
    Sakura shook her head. “Sorry. But I’m too young to-”
    Hide put his arm around her. “Its just coffee! Come on. Just one cup.” He began to lead her away from the schoolyard, and to a little coffee shop. …

“What’s going on? Sakura, why are you marks dropping so much?”
    “I’m sorry daddy… it’s just… I’ve been busy and all that-”
    “No! I don’t want to hear it! If this keeps up, you’re out of the house you got that? I want to see some improvement! Now get out of my sight!”…

15 years old…
    “Come on baby, try it. It’s good. You’ll like it.” Her boyfriend urged her.
    “What is it Hide?”
    “Just some white powder. It’s like sugar. You’ll like it. Come on.”
    “I… I don’t know.”
    Hide gave her a smile. “Trust me Sakura. I’ve said this already. You’ll like it. It’ll make out night more enjoyable. Come on… you just snort it…”
    Sakura leaned down and snorted some. “Yeah. There you go. Come on. I’ll help you take off your top.”…
    “I don’t feel very well Hide. The powder. It’s making me feel funny.”
    “That’s the point. Just relax.” Hide began to kiss her neck. He got on top of her, and began to undo his jeans.
    “Hide… I don’t think we should do this. I’m not ready.”
    “Sh… it’s ok. Come on. You love me don’t you? If you do… then let’s do it.”
    “I guess so…”

“Please Hide! I can’t sleep- concentrate without it! I need it!” Sakura was on her knees, begging him.
    “You want it that badly?”
    “Yes! I’ll do anything for it!”
    “All right. You can have as much as you want. But you’ll have to do something for me.”…

“200… 300… ok. You got her for an hour. But remember my rules.”
    “Ya, ya. I got it. Come on honey.” The man said as he began to drag Sakura into the hotel room.”
    “Go on Sakura. Remember our deal.” …

18 years old…
    “You’ve been taking drugs?” Sakura’s father screamed out.
    “Daddy… I just-” she was silenced with a smack on the face.
    “How could you? After the times your mother and I have been telling you NOT TO DO IT! And now… we find out that you’ve been selling yourself so you can have more?”
    “…” Sakura was too afraid to say anything. She began crying while holding her face. Her father came up to her, and began beating her. Slapping her with both of his hands. The force of the blows sent her flying from side to side. Her mother ran toward her father, and shook his arm.
    “Stop it! You’re going to kill her!”
    “Get away from me!” and he pushed her onto the couch. He turned back and grabbed Sakura’s hair. He dragged her up to a mirror, and shoved her face up against it.
    “Look at yourself! Look at what you’ve done! I see you come home, with your eyes dilated, huge bags under yours eyes when you usually have none, dressing in SHORT SKIRTS! With more make up on than I’ve ever seen you have on! You sell your body… have you no shame?”
    Sakura choked on her tears. She didn’t answer her father, and looked away from the mirror.
    “Look at yourself!” He smashed her head against the mirror, the shards of the glass cut into her forehead. He threw her onto the floor, and was consoled by her mother.
    ”No! Don’t go near her! From now on… she is no longer living under this roof! Get her out! I can’t stand the sight of her!” Sakura’s mother was crying and screamed at him.
    “But she’s your daughter!”
    “I HAVE no daughter!”…

“Hide…”
    “My God! What happened to you?” Hide ran to Sakura’s side. She burst into tears, and wrapped her arms around him.
    “My dad kicked me out of the house. He… he found out that I was on cocaine… and… he kicked me out of the house!”
    “It’s ok… baby… I’ll take care of you now… but first… lets get you stitched up.” …

“Hide… I don’t want to do this anymore.” Sakura said as they lay on their bed in the little apartment.
    “You wanna quit?” Hide laughed, and got up. “Do you think you CAN quit? As long as you’re still addicted, I own you! Got that? You do whatever I say! And I can do whatever I want to you. I mount you like the bitch you are! Now get out of here.” Hide grabbed her arm, and began to drag her.
    “Hide-” she protested.
    “You got a customer in the next room. Go!” Hide pushed her into the room.

“Come on girl. Put a little more back into it. I didn’t pay your boss all that money for nothing. Come on!” Sakura just laid there, doing nothing.
    “Damn it! You’ve ruined my mood.” The man spit on her, got off, put on his clothes, and walked out to where Hide was counting his money.
    “Hide, your girl is useless! She did nothing for me! I’m outta here. Don’t expect me to come back either.” And he left the apartment. Enraged, Hide stormed into the room where Sakura was putting on her clothes. He walked up to her, and smacked her hard across the face. She fell back onto the bed.
    “You stupid bitch! What’s wrong with you? He’s one of our best customers!”
    Sakura slowly got up. “I… I said I wanted to quit.”
    “Bull shit!” Hide began pacing around the room. He turned back to her. “Fine. You wanna quit? You got it. Get out. You can starve to death on the streets for all I care. I’m not going to take care of you anymore. Get out.” Hide grabbed her by the hair, and dragged her out to the door.
    “No! Baby please! No! Hide!”
    “Shut up!” He kicked her in the stomach, and pushed her out, and slammed the door. Sakura ran up to the door sobbing, begging Hide to take her back in.
    “Hide! Please no! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I take back what I said! I don’t want to quit! Hide!” She slammed her fist on the door.
    “HIDE… HIDE…” …

“Thanks for letting me stay with you guys. I didn’t know where else to go. I couldn’t go back home. I’m a shame to my family. My father…” Sakura broke into tears.
    “Sakura, it’s ok.” Chisa said, comforting her friend. “I’m glad you’re not with Hide anymore. And I’m glad you came to me and Rina.”
    Rina nodded. “Yeah. But first, we better get you some clothes and what not. And get you off cocaine. I was able to do it.”
    “Thank you guys. Thank you so much…” …

“Blood is a beautiful thing. Don’t you think? Blood is a beautiful thing. So beautiful…”
    Sakura felt sleepy. The pain was starting to subside, and the voice started to fade, she felt like she was drifting off, felt like she was floating. Like she was having an out of body experience. Far off in the distance, a flash of light filled the sky…
    Then everything went black.

*Yep... so there it is so far. Not finished yet, 2 more chapters. Please comment. ^^

13. goo wak jai

Not a bad chapter, aww... she's had a bad life i would say

14. person

person Well-Known Member

The final chapters.

Chapter 4: Satisfaction​

“God that felt good.” He thought. “Now for the finishing touches.”
    He stuck the blade into her neck, cutting around. More blood gushed out, and soaked his clothes.
    “Ah yes, beautiful.”
    He tugged on the head, until he could see some bone. Stabbing at it, he bent the head from side to side. Finally, when he heard a crack, he smiled, and ripped the head from its body.
    Crimson blood covered his hands, and the smell filled his nostrils, making him shudder in delight.
    He held up Sakura’s head by her ears, and kissed her lips.
    “Thank you young lady. You’ve made me a very, very happy man.” He set her head by her body that was now scattered around him.
    Wiping the blood on his shirt, he licked the blood off the knife, and put it into his back pocket.
    “I better get home.” He thought to himself. Walking out of the alley, his face twisted into a smirk. “Ryohei and Keita might be wondering where I am. But I won’t be surprised if they’re not home yet. They usually take longer than me.”
    He walked of with a twisted smirk on his face. Finally, he was able to satisfy his needs… from a pleasure of a knife…

Epilogue: The Murders​

“Last night, three girls were found brutally murdered. Sakura 23, Chisa 23, and Rina 21. All three were found in alleys around town. Forensics say that they were killed by a sharp object. The killers mostly likely used a knife. The victims were found in pieces.”
    The three young men who were watching the news grinned.
    “Further investigation found that the three girls new each other, and were also living together as well. Working at the same bar, which is rumored to be a brothel.
    “What a coincidence.” The tallest said. The other two gave a little nod.
    “If anyone has any information about these murders, please call-”
    The phone rang, and the closest answered.
    “Moshi-moshi?” (Hello?) … uh huh… yeah… ok. Got it. Be right over.” Hanging up, he turned to the others and said, “Ryu, Kei, the manager asked us to meet him at the recording studio. He has a new song for us.”

THE END​

*Eh yeah, so the last part, think of your favorite stars. Cause it won't really mean anything to you if you don't know who w-inds are, and are not a fan of them. But that's it. lol. Hope you liked it. And the next story I'm posting up will be of like a romance/break up. I haven't really written anymore gory ones. But yes. Hope you read my other ones. ^^

#14 person, Jun 30, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  15. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

wow, that turned out bloodier than i thought

16. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

ah...your story contains a lot of gore....GOOD JOB!!!

17. vinnya

vinnya Well-Known Member

it was pretty sweet....felt bad for the girl....had a really tough life and seems to be gettin better till now.

18. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

Well, this is neat only read the first 2 chapters but wow..

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

messed up stuff right heree

20. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

i must say i enjoyed that story!! I like stories like this with twist and gore ^ ^ but after doing research on w-inds and seeing the images of the members i felt that they aint they best for the role are they = = but still it was a good story