Couples in "Steps"

Discussion in 'Steps - 舞動全城' started by KaY_xD, Sep 25, 2007.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

which couple do you like the most? the least?

i like Steven Ma & Bernice Liu the most.....lol.

Kate Tsui & Matthew Ko...not good. maybe because the fact i knw that Matthew is only 23 while Kate Tsui is like, 28?!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Steven Ma & Bernice Liu

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Kate Tsui & Matthew Ko

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Fala Chen & Stephen Wong

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Claire Yiu & Wayne Lai

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

For this drama of course Steven Ma and Bernice will be the best couple...!!!

3. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

obviously Steven and BerniceXD

4. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

couple as in romantic couple or couple as in dancing couple? IMO, bernice & steven but that's only because they have funny chemistry. other than that (in terms of physical apperance, not looks but body shapes) i would say kate tsui and matthew ko. the first time i saw steven with his arm around bernice i was cracking up because it looked like he had a difficult time trying to reach it all the way around her shoulders seeing as she's a bit more big-boned than he. hahaha. that's the one thing that bothers me about couples. "size".

5. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i would love the pair of Steven Ma & Bernice Liu... they're matched and tis series, Steven Ma, is just
    so handsome lol..

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com
    michelle

Attached Files:

6. sammy85

sammy85 Member

Kate Tsui is not 28 is she? She can't be THAT OLD... -huh

Bernice and Steven would be the best, since they already have the *sparks* in Brink of Law. I like how they call each other "Aunty" and "Uncle"! I don't like Steven's haircut in this series, makes him look old...

7. deonenonlydori

deonenonlydori New Member

actually...she really is 28...she's the same age as bernice..they were both born in 1979....kate was 25 when she was crowned at the miss hk pageant....

In this series, i'd say that bernice and steven is the best couple....they're such a funny couple....matthew and kate looks weird to me for some reason....

8. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Steven and Bernice should be the best couple.

9. rabbits5354

rabbits5354 Member

best couple bernice and steven hands down
    great chemistry
    kate and matthew are they really a couple cause from the show matthew might not be all that into kate in the series
    plus i agree regardless she is a bit older than him
    stephen and fala looks nice together but no chemistry in the relationship on the show

10. happy_face

happy_face Member

i likee bernice&stevevn, wayne and claire
    theyre like the funny coupless.. i like how bernice and steven got togetherr
    and wayne seems to be a very layol boyfriendd. for claire.. altho i think claire is too good for him

11. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i think fala and that guy look pretty already together. bitch with sensitive guy. steven ma is so <3! he's great!

12. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

fala is pretty

13. mintygirl

mintygirl Active Member

hahaha i pick steven and bernice all the way!! haha
    they look cute together...the other couples...kinda...dont seem too right...and as someone said...kate tsui and ermm...the guy....they look...neh....maybe just...cos i dun like kate tsui in general...lol

14. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

I love Stephen huynh. He's got killer eyes!!!!!. Never mind who's he pairing with lol!! He's lose some weight compared to when he's in Mr Hong kong. Steven Ma is not good looking in this series. Too bad Stephen got very few scenes. I love to wach him in body fits lol...Such a hunk!!!

15. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

steven was mr.hong kond O.O and kate is 28? kate doesn't even look that old.

16. t1tan1a

t1tan1a Member

dont think thre was any chemistry betwenn Kate and Matthew. basically. Kate was trying to act all soft and loving.. but it was seriously missing emotions.

17. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Huh? Steven or Stephen was mr hk? Best couple goes to steven and bernice of course.

18. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

it's stephen huynh..fala's partner who was a Mr HK finalists

19. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I dont think Steven Ma was Mr Hong Kong.. He never join such event before~~

20. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

stephen has a chicken faggot voice.