Cousins (Kate + Moses)

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by jadebutterfly, Sep 2, 2008.

1. jadebutterfly

jadebutterfly New Member

Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that Moses and Kate are cousins, but are falling for each other?? Gross!!!

Why does TVB always put some kind of incest love in their shows.... -huh?

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

OMFG ONCE AGAIN AN UNNEEDED THREAD ...........IT FIGURES THAT UR A NOOOOB BECAUSE I HAVE ONE POST ............JADEBUTTERFLY WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SOO DUMB ARE YOU BLIND OR YOU JUST CANT BE ARSED READING OTHER THREADS ............. BEFORE YOU POST SHIT USELESS THREADS REEAAAAADDDDD OTTTHHHHERRR THREADDD NAAAMMMMMMEEEEE LOOOOK HERE WHAT DOES IT SAY

http://www.dramasian.com/forum/show...ww.dramasian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36069
    http://www.dramasian.com/forum/show...ww.dramasian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36069
    WELLL I BET YOU ARE LIKE "OMFG I CBA CLICK ON THAT LINK TO SEE WHAT IT IS ..WELL LET ME TELL U THAT LINK IS A THREAD AND THE TREAD NAME IS CALLE "Moses Going Out With Cousin Kate Tsu??" DO YOU SEE ANY DIFFERENT FROM UR POST??? NOOO .. AND THAT HAS MORE VIEWS AND POSTS ... U DUMB DUMB ... BEFORE POSTING USELESS THREADS THINK AND READ ...... FFS PISS ME OFF AGAAIIINN

3. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Theres no need to get all that angry, also if you notice jadebutterfly is a new member

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

hey that's REALLY rude, dont say those harmful word!!!!!

5. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

all those rude wording can put into some really nice one with the same meaning............... cousins can be together but just as long is not the father's brother's children........... because my parent say that they share some kind of DNA together

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i am technically retared and mental .... and plus i have issues .. sry jade butterfly

7. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

well i find it fine since kate has no relation with ah kah what so ever since her mum is not related with her thought to be dad so derefore they are not related plus kate and ah kah doesnt match i hope she and him neva go out!

8. densha

densha Well-Known Member

they are not related by blood, and it doesn't matter you can still date cousins... thats fine
    its only siblings that's crossing the line.

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

You guys dont' realize that just because they found out they aren't blood related, doesn't change the fact that they HAD that INTENTION prior. It makes it much more sick..

ultim8camper = epic fail. trying too hard to impress people on lonely fri/sat nights. You should go outs if you can.

10. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

yeah i know but i think moses was a bit wrong about that but still if he finds out about kates deeds then he wouldnt obviously and lol at ur comment

11. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

^^ it's just a show, but there's times when it's overboard.. lol

kate is stupid in this. sad to see her uggly i read NO SYNOPSIS so im wathcing it free.. i dont eve watch the intro.

12. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

kate is such a slut. i can't believe shes seducing her cousin. that's f''cking gross.