CRAZY SH!T

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Akademik, May 1, 2005.

1. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

click pictures to see video

Crazy!!! Guy tries to rob a clothing store... and gets PWNED! Warning: Violent

Guy robs a bank and apparently goes on a extreme shooting spree...warning:violent

Another robbery gone wrong.​

#1 Akademik, May 1, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i've seen that shooting spree...that ---- was wild....he had heavy body armour and an automatic rifle....cops couldn't do anything with their .9mm...unitl they got the heavy ----...but man...this guy was crazy....its like that movie Heat...

3. Akademik

YEp.. i believe it was several layers of military grade heavy body armor. The kind that can withstand an AK bullet :|

I believe most police forces can get their hands on a sniper that could easily take him out.

4. DarkSuiyoken

DarkSuiyoken Guest

whoa.. but by the time the sniper gets here, the damage would be unimaginable. i bet the cops were scared stiff.

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

well..they learned from that...i assume they are now prepared...

6. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

that first clip looked fake.
    and in that second clip. did they really arm themselves at the local gun shop? cuz thats funny. if something like that happens in toronto.. i wonder how that will go

7. Akademik

police swat teams are usually armed with a sub machine gun. Most notably the MP5. But an MP5 is useless against military grade heavy body armour.

I remember when i saw this on teh news... he was wearing several layers of it, which is why he could with stand so many shots and just walk around gunning.

He also had an AK47 with the extended Drum style 50bullet clip!

Cool picture of a playing card being cut in half by a sniper bullet. :bowdown:

#7 Akademik, May 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  8. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

that pic is crazy. looks like the bullet lost a lot of its spin going through that card

9. sci616

sci616 Guest

BTW the first clip isnt real. You can see the guns flashing is fake and when he gets shot the gun doesnt flash 0_o. pluse ive seen the behind the seen look at it on ebaumsworld.com and its not real

10. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

my suspicions were correct

11. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

ive seen that same behind the making and it was funny how he gets up and starts to help him put the stuff back in order

12. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i would like to see this behind the scenes clip

13. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

maybe we should link to it o_O

14. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yes. link it please