Dave Chappelle

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Knoctur_nal, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

I'm a huge chappells fan! I for one think hes got some funny ----, and there isn't any barrier he wouldn't cross. I've also just came across eddie griffins dvd, something about his family, man,...that ---- is friggin funny...i'm laughin my ass off until my sides hurt....good stuff..u ppl gota check out the chappelle and griffin....ps..i'm rick james bitch...hahahahaha...

#1 Knoctur_nal, Feb 6, 2005
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  2. charlie murphy!! hah. yea that rick james is skit is still funny after all these years.

RIP Rick james tho. :afro:

3. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

If you like Dave Chappelle, you might like the Ali G show. It's incredibly hilarious. It's this British Comedian who takes on three roles and Ali G is one of them.

4. I don;t know if anyone is as funny as chappele right now. It seems like ali g is starting to get a little fake because the people he interviews are catching on to him

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

what what....yeah..yeah..what..okkk.....chapelle...

6. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

is wayne brady gonna haveta choke a bitch?.... well the funniest moment ive seen from a tv show lately was actually a clip from an old show i saw online >,< it was Whos Line is it Anyway and it was the second time they had Richard Simons on:blink: that man...:awkward: ohhh boy did i laugh.:yes:

7. That wayne brady show was so funny just because it was so true. Nobody would ever think of him as a bad ass.