December 26th DownTown Shooting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Knoctur_nal, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

7 shot...1 killed..5pm drive by shooting in the core of downtown toronto...what is this damn city coming to!.....on friggin boxing day!....bloody hell man!...ur thoughts..
    Knoc

2. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

I heard on the news it happened on Young & Dundas. Most likely right outside Eaton Centre.

And wasn't there something about banning guns in Ontario? Well according to some story I saw with Dalton Mcginty.

3. aichideoando

aichideoando Member

Wow. That's serious news. Hm, does anyone know the cause of the shooting?

4. Knoctur_nal

guessing because it was a drive by.....gang or drug related...

5. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

:( Makes me not want to visit Toronto over the summer! :(

6. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

^ Toronto is still safe. Just hang out in the suburbs: Markham, Richmond Hill, and Northern Scarborough.

7. azncrazycooler

azncrazycooler Well-Known Member

Thats where I am :)

8. quite crazy... middle of the day during boxing day -_-

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

oh my god thats right bad, boy am i glad im not there and sorry to you guys who are

10. mashimaro23

mashimaro23 Well-Known Member

I dont even think it was gang-related, just a random shooting. An innocent teenage girl died..

11. Knoctur_nal

well....speculations would lead to that....if u're around that area late at nite and see whats going on....u'd know what i'm talking about...random..hmph...

12. That's just sad....was it random or was it like intentional, i wonder...............

13. Knoctur_nal

right now..no one knows...

14. marcobro19

marcobro19 Member

i live in toronto, and it's all over the news.. feel sorry for the girl's family and friends..

this yr, toronto's crime rate has all of a sudden increased a lot.. with gun shootings almost every month.. downtown is not as safe as it once was

and this boxing day shooting, apparently a couple of people had an argument, and all of a sudden, they pulled out guns and shot in the public.. as of now, 2 are in custody, but there are still a couple of shooters that are still out there.. hopefully they get put to justice soon..

15. altima168

altima168 Active Member

lucky at that time I was out of toronto and over at niagara falls... but the other 2 days I was walkin around that area...

16. chinaman

chinaman Active Member

Markham, Richmond Hill and North Scarb...i.e. the chinatowns are safe. Not saying that chinese ppl don't have guns and gangs. Just that when chinese gangsters shoot each other, they prefer to do it quietly, away from the public.

I don't care if two gangs kill each other off. The problem is when innocent people get caught in between. That's bullshit.

17. xoxoxo

xoxoxo Guest

omg so scary, hopefully i dont live in a big city like toronto

18. Knoctur_nal

unfortunately toronto is gaing this somewat bad reputation ....