Diablo 3?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Ereos, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Ereos

Ereos Well-Known Member

Hey i saw some site where as they are hinting out there might be a Diablo 3
    seems abit... extreme.... the way they analyzed the possible hints

here the link

look around the site and you find alot of links that talks about wether Diablo3 is possible but then the Blizzard Invitational is soon i think in 2 days....
    maybe they will announce it

2. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I <3 Blizzard

4. 5tranger

5tranger Member

somewhat excited but i feel its looking a lot like warcraft

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Woot Diablo 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol i bet the koreans gunna love this

6. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Ya cause you see yourself controlling a number of troops at once with a paladin at the front.

7. Ereos

Ereos Well-Known Member

lol i highly doubt this
    they be praying to Starcraft 2
    more like
    to the Koreans Diablo 3 is like a mere side mission
    LOL

man deckard cain still alive
    goes back to tristram and a meteor falls nearby
    bad omen all 3 brother demons ressurect
    i wonder how
    we all know how diablo revives
    he posseses the slayer
    but the slayer is meant to be the same person who killed all 3
    all 3 demons cant possess one human to revive in....

8. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

Diablo is more popular amongst Chinese than elsewhere in Asia. Man, I could use a time machine right about now. =)

9. I've never played any of the Diablo games.. but the gameplay trailer got me kinda interested.. played kinda like Gauntlet right??

is there a long story behind Diablo that i'm gonna need to play the other games to understand it??

is there an online aspect to it that pple play on?

10. waistui

waistui Member

o man............back in the old days, diablo 2 was the bomb................i know blizzard wont b pushin D3 out until like 2 or even 3 years later...............i know SC2 is coming out either end of this year or mid 09...........if they push both awsome games out at the same time, thats just bad marketing...................so don't be expecting D3 to come out soon since they just announced it...............and for SC2, lol i know koreans will just die for a copy..............lol they even got their sport channel on it.........what else do u want ?

11. ipat

ipat Member

Oman this will want to make me install my diablo 2 LOD just to have some fun before D3 comes out. I heard the release date of D3 will be around SC2 to make the stock higher. I hope we dont have to P2P for D3 or SC2.

12. anitram

anitram Active Member

hate to say it but Blizzard is really slow at coming out with games, so i won't be surprised to see release date in 5-6 years

13. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

omg!!! i loved diablo 2 when it was out >.< ahhhhhh guess its going to be no sleep for me again...

14. i.kry

i.kry Member

wow D2 memories.... when that was first released we had a lan party and finished in 16hours.

It makes me sad that by the time D3 is out I'll be out of my youthful years and will probably be suffocating from work.

When you think about about it, if you can click a mouse you can play Diablo. Anyone ever tried or considered playing through with only a wiimote, just to see how well it holds up with no keyboard interaction at all.

15. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit:zzz

#15 hiyoo, Jul 10, 2008
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  16. melonbread

melonbread Member

OH MANN it looks pretty serious....but havnt actaully played 1 or 2 soo i wouldnt know hahah!

17. FayjaiDan

FayjaiDan Member

not enough information on it ....gotta wait till they come out with all the classes to know how it really goes down

18. cloudmaster88

cloudmaster88 Member

I played the last 2 Diablos and they frickin sweet I can't till this new Diablo game comes out!!!

19. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

gosh... im uber excited for this... i might go crazy the night before it comes out lmao

20. Ereos

Ereos Well-Known Member

the only problem i dont want is pay monthyly liek WoW
    that be so ******* annoying!!!