Different Endings?

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by MarioDsGamer, Sep 11, 2011.

1. MarioDsGamer

MarioDsGamer Member

Are there 2 endings? I only saw the ending with Laughing shooting Michael, and Laughing ending up in jail

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Theres a one minute additional alternate ending with Bosco and Kate. Its in the other thread somewhere.

But as to what happened to Fala or Laughing, not yet.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i rather see the one where kate betray co.

madame jo dying just stupid. lam jeh fell from a higher building n didnt die....

4. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

this ^^ x 1000

5. jixuzhi

jixuzhi New Member

agree.
    the ending has too much left.

6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

not to mention she had those boxes to disperse the energy...therefore i doubt it could be a fatal injury. She may break a few bones or something but I dont think that's death worthy

7. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;KH-B4teT-N0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH-B4teT-N0&feature=related[/video]

8. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

i heard there was 4 diff endings... anyone know if 2 more will be released?

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Ending I want is Aidan getting shot in the face

10. Tranc3r

Tranc3r Active Member

^this

11. MarioDsGamer

MarioDsGamer Member

I found it quite weird that the boy who was stabbed in the stomach by Michael, was back by CIB!

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Git Siu? (One of the twin)?

He was in wheelchair and was still fucked in the brain in court, then we never saw him again. But then he recovered likely, and made a comeback!

13. mr_evolution

He stab wasnt why he was in coma, the drug was

14. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

omg thank you mrcoopers! i was trying to find that short special ending XD too short tho >_>

exactly. also, kate tsui got shot and "drown" but still ok?! tvb just wana make us all sad

15. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

this 'alternative ending' wasn't meant to be... I mean when they were filming it, they just wanted to see which ending would be good to air. So it's not like, it's a different ending. The official ending is the ending we saw being aired.

Just like Laughing said in the vid at the top.. they [madam jo and laughing] had filmed a scene where they actually got married and had bai jau.... but I dunno if he was just saying that as a joke or they really did....

16. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

3 different endings can be read below:
    [​IMG]

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ I cant read jack shit on the article.. but does it have a chance of getting aired for the sake of fans wanting kate to die? -lol

18. mr_evolution

For the Trad Chinese illiterate:

1) Happy Ending - Jodie in coma, laughing finds baico, flips coin, spares baico, Jodie wakes up (removed due to everyone being invulnerable)

2) Paris Dies - Jodie dies, laughing kidnaps paris and shoots baico, paris jumpes in front of baico (removed due to making laughing using women for revenge)

3) UC Paris - pretends to be a lawyer/girlfriend, takes baico down from inside (removed due to too far fetched)

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ As much as the first ending sounding good, it's too much of a TVB-ending. Dont like!

Second ending, i'd actually like to see that! It does seem interesting.

Third ending just sucks balls. Makes no sense whatsoever.

The third ending got aired.. so why not the other 2 as well? Make the actors acting go to pay!

20. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

madam jo and laughing sir look so cute and happy together. -blush

i feel like the first ending was the best route to go if tvb wanted to film a sequel/movie. all the ingredients (motivation, intention, purpose) are there.