Discussion for ep. 1-4

Discussion in 'Life Art - 寫意人生' started by shinobi, Mar 17, 2007.

1. what you guys think? to me it's very boring right now...and gigi playing a innocent angel girl? lol hard to believe and she it doesnt suit her at all. <_<

2. WhiteBlaster

WhiteBlaster Active Member

Hmm... This show seems hilarious. I have to watch a few eps to be sure. I scanned through the first ep to know this is a must watch serious.

3. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Well, I think next week is going to be more interesting. Just be patient Shinobi!

4. LoloMelon

LoloMelon Member

i;m not sure= its really great how she shows the emotions of frustratino but when she is expressionless i feel she is giving a "i;m plotting something" look........ kinda goes against her innocent character

5. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

I think she's a bit too old to be playing the innocent, naive girl AGAIN.. I prefer her as the villain.. haha..

6. laurtran

laurtran New Member

although, gigi is too old for playing as an innocent girl, but it's better than a villain...i hate her in the movie "fate twister", she was extremely evil and selfish

7. eyeter

eyeter Member

she's old but she still looks hot :p

8. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

I didn't like her much in Fate Twister either.. hmm.. yeah, I guess you're right.. her best roles are ones like in The Charm Beneath and Dance of Passion.. strong-willed, independent women..

The naive innocence reminds me too much of her in WAB when she was so fake..

9. TVBfan4ever

TVBfan4ever Member

well, this series is supposed to be about Art, Literature, and/or Education...... as you could tell be the title......
    so i think it wont be as exciting as others..... Gigi is doing great in this series!

do you think she'll go to see the doctor that Kevin introduced to her in Ep.4? well, i think so lol
    can't wait till Ep. 5 releases

10. bbsnoopy

bbsnoopy Member

i think that gigi is much much more convincing playing an evil role. The sweet and innocent thing just isn't going for her.

11. tvb_boy

tvb_boy Active Member

I think gigi did a ok job on this series so far.
    by the way, is that young gigi in the movie the girl from Beautiful Girl Kitchen?

12. aylmer

aylmer Member

the young gigi is supposedly gigi's real daughter....

dats wots printed on the online chinese news sites

13. 123688

123688 Member

Cant wait till next week's episodes. This series is shaping out to be real good.

14. little_angel_846

little_angel_846 Active Member

i think dis show is pretty good! u get to learn a lot of chinese stuff...like words...lolz..and mandarin! i like kevin in here...his acting is realli good....!!!

15. midnightx3

midnightx3 Active Member

i think the series is ok so good, not very intriguing but i only watch 2 episodes. gigi is very pretty.

16. bella530

bella530 New Member

would you recommend this drama? the only reason i would watch is for Kevin and Paul Goh. As for Gigi...not a great fan of hers but i must admit, she is pretty

17. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

i still can't believe she is 35 she looks younger than 35, she should play evil characters

18. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

lol yeah it is pretty boring >.<

19. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Actually, Gigi isn't even married yet xD How could she have a daughter without getting married yet xD LoL, I just wanted to point this out. ^.^

20. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

so far from the first 2 episode that i saw, its pretty funny especially in the beginning where Kevin was in the bathroom trying to squeeze toothpaste out of the tube and it landed on his partner's face. LOLZ antoher funny part is when Kevin was trying to speak manderin to a group of people...hahaha...he couldnt say the words right. Gigi's performance it good too but i feel sorry for her since her right arm is diabled.