Do You Like Eason Chan?

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by shizznit, Feb 15, 2008.

?

Do you like him?

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
    61.2%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    38.8%
  1. shizznit

shizznit Member

Does anyone like him? i just wanted to know i, cuz i don't like him and i cant tell why >.<

2. tiffer858

tiffer858 Well-Known Member

i don't like . yea i am kinda with you i don't really know why i just do . LOL

3. skitlez

skitlez Active Member

he does some weird crazy moves and his hair is like all over the place :\ dont really like him either XD

4. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

He's eccentric, adore him XD

Not to mention he's one of the few actual SINGERS in Hong Kong = Love.

5. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

what's wrong with eason?? lol
    i loveeeee him

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i like his singing at least i think i do lol but i dont like his acting and how he looks =p......i dont even know y i went to his concert since i dont even understand his songs and i only know like 2 songs from him

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

He has a few good songs out and some of his acting are pretty good

8. sehchaiping

sehchaiping Member

what is not to like about eason chan?
    he can sing really well, he can act, he is funny, down to earth and overall a great artist.

9. axis3

axis3 Active Member

i like his songs (with a very good voice too) but i never like to see him perform on stage be it concerts or acting or whatever. don't know why....

10. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

I love him! Went to his concert in TO and it was really great! He's seriously talented. He's like the next Andy Lau (in a less cute version).

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i like him, hes one of very few hk artistes that actually have a gd voice these days. also like his craziness, just find him funny.

12. dot

dot Well-Known Member

i think his singing has improved dramatically. his concert in TO rocked! headbang2

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u guys went too??? where u sit?

not my gf tho...but still this girl in front of me was hott...she was with her girlfriends too ;)

14. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

He is one of the top 3 singers if not the top one in HK right now. Even in the Taiwan market he is popular, and here in the states.

15. WILLard

WILLard Well-Known Member

can't act, can't sing, can't talk

16. neko-pochi

Section 104, row 19. :)

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ wat did u think of half naked men dancing together and one was dacing with edison? lol......and did u see that "U <3 I" ppl did with their glowstick? i think it was at like section 120-121

18. neko-pochi

I even recorded a bit of that song XD I think at the moment I was too busy praying for my cam to not lose focus that I didn't really put that much attention to what was going on. My sis was somewhat shocked and I didn't understand why. But when I was watching my video, I was like O_O oh... I didn't see that. XDD But, I think it was alright, weird, but acceptable. It was just for the show anyways.

Wasn't it more I <3 U?? lol yeah, I wish i had that many glowsticks to write something too I loved yelling Eason. haha Where was your seat?

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ i was suppose to be at 102 row 31!!! but bumped to 109 row 3 ;) heheheheehehehheh....no those ppl had "U <3 I" then they changed right before i was abou to take a pic of it..my glowstick leaked and got my hands glowing...it was disgustin! anyways i there there wasn't recording allowed=p i saw security cheking cameras in front of the stage on the floor..it would suck is they got thrown out and camera taken away.....i wanted to yell "EDISON" but too many girls around me lol

20. dot

dot Well-Known Member

...haha, so did mine! but it was near the end, i think i was waving it back and forth too hard XD

i was sitting further back than u guyz in section 120, but it was still ok cuz i ended up facing the dead centre of the stage. didnt know cameras were banned..... i took so many vids of him singing too :p