Do you like this series ?

Discussion in 'Asian Million Star - 亞洲星光大道' started by kawaiigirl, Sep 12, 2009.

1. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I truly prefered The voice than Asian Million Star, but this series is starting to get interesting after the Taiwan VS Hk singer. How do you like it so far ? Who's your favorite ?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

HK lost mad badly xD 1 win 5 losses. I dont like The Voice before cuz some of the judges sucks, now good ones are on so i feel better.

3. DingLik

DingLik Member

This show is way better than the Voice. The MC's and the judges are excellent!

4. J2tran

J2tran Member

Well at the beginning, the judges were definitely better than the Voice. But they've made some changes and it appears the judging is about the same now.

The MC still has the upper advantage, but with Sammy there, its going to be tight.

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

The AMS, HK vs Taiwan eps are very good, seem like everyone is singing better and I love a few of the Taiwan singers, the ladies are cute...The judging is about the same now. The contestants from ATV is a bit better but it's about the same.

The voice finally got Sammy to help host which improved it by a lot. Still AMS still have the edge in hosting and contestants but TVB still owns ATV.

6. patunicity

patunicity Active Member

first time to watch and found it very enjoyable.
    Thanks

7. Pisces

Pisces New Member

thx.......

8. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I prefered contestant from the voice more than AMS, but love both still lol XP

9. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

I watched both, and I think The Voice is better. Like someone mentioned up above, the contestants in The Voice are much enjoyable to watch. I like the judge in The Voice better because I know more about them than the ones on Aian Million Star

10. quang1

quang1 Member

Asian Million Star is better.
    Maria Cordero (肥媽) is good.

11. ckwok418

ckwok418 Member

love it

adason :)

12. ckwok418

ckwok418 Member

love it

13. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Just watched Ep 1, after watching The Voice for so long I think they judges and the singers are terrible. The singers' quality ain't great but I expected it since it's only the start but the judges.... they hardly ever criticise(and when they do it's not really helpful) and why is a interior designer a judge for a singing competition?(explains why he doesn't say anything). Then there's Maria, imo she's not a great singer herself and her comments are repetitive and useless <__<. The scoring system isn't great, I don't like how they give points AFTER they give comments, I think that affects the opinion of their fellow judges. I really hope this is gonna be better in later episodes.

14. kfcmal1

kfcmal1 Active Member

just for entertainment only..

15. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

I personally enjoy watching this series over The Voice. Everyone's all over The Voice mainly because it has all the HK singers and relatively more well-known judges compared to AMS and because it's "better", after all, it's TVB right???
    I started off watching this whole singing competition show from AMS and then switched to The Voice a bit later, and The Voice started off rather rough 'cause the host was super lame, and it's all better now and got much better with Sammy. But because I watched AMS from the start, I'm really liking it over The Voice. I just feel that the contestants on the show are more 'real' opposed to the people on The Voice. I'm not sure if that little girl (the eleven year old) is still competing (I HOPE NOT), but it makes me cringe every time I watch her 'sing' those kiddie songs, and the judges are all over her because she's so cute and witty. (Kill me) BUT, that's just my personal opinion, and I'm sure not everyone feels the same.

AMS also gives me a different feeling as opposed to The Voice. Whenever I watch The Voice, it's like the typical variety show TVB stuff, how the judges and hosts are making jokes and whatnot, and it's really funny and family based. On the other hand, I think AMS is a tad-bit more serious and gives a more indescribable feeling that I get when it watch it. :)

16. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Good for you, I got sick of AMS and stopped after 4 eps, I might just skip onto ep 10 or something. I personally prefer ATV series over TVB because I find their shows more creative but I just can't get myself to like this one. And yes she's gone , I didn't really like here either. (anyone else creeped out by her cold stare o_o? whenever I get a glare I think of her. Still she's good for someone so young). BTW, Sammy isn't the judge anymore :p I miss him but Amigo is a pretty good host too. Opposite to you, I find AMS a lot less serious and I don't think the judges know what they're talking about.

17. lunarz123

lunarz123 New Member

I find myself liking AMS more after the Voice included the Mainland singer. But I am following both. So I guess when AMS is over next week, I will get myself to pay more attention to The Voice.

18. eylc

eylc Member

Both the Voice and Asian Millionstar have their good points, but i prefer Asian Millionstar. The comments seem constructive. Fai Ma demonstrates what she means by example. Personally I think that is the best way to learn.

19. funnygurl06

funnygurl06 Member

I also prefer Asian MillionStar better than The Voice. I just think that AMS is more entertaining.

20. jo ma

jo ma New Member

i like it