Does he like me or is he just playing around?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Darice, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Darice

Darice Well-Known Member

i duno if he likes me or not... he would always make me laught and whenever we see each other we get kinda touchy. when i said touchy it does not mean kissin.and we makes jokes about each other and he would always makes me smiles..and we would say i love u when i get mad and online ..but i don't know if hes just playing or not.. and the fact that he is 6 years older then me ..makes me wonder even more..o yea and he know that i dont settle down.but he knows that i will settle down once i found the "right one"

2. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

with such a huge age gap, he's probably just playing around, there's no sense to get into such a relationship where it's that much of a age difference between the two of you. If it was a smaller age difference then for sure i would say that he's at least interested.

3. mwen

mwen Member

sounds like he's fooling around. i mean in terms of the "touchy" and age difference. you can easily sense the vibe he is giving you...it seems pretty obvious. but i could be wrong, since men are so unpredictable, IMO.

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i cant really tell if this is serious or not by the things ive just read to be honest....
    how long has this been goin on?
    whenever u guys hang out is it just the 2 of u or are u guys with other friends?
    i do think its a bit awkward if u guys say i love u to eachother...maybe its just me but i dont just use those words hehe

that age gap aint that huge imo...6 years is i guess...but ok it also depends on how old darice is
    if she is 20 and hes 26....its not too bad
    if shes 16 and hes 22...thats a different story la...

5. Mcyl

Mcyl Well-Known Member

yea i agree with missangiecheeks. i sorta think its wrong to say i love you so casually but thats not the point XD. I do say that to my female friends sometimes but usually in in a purely joking way like if they do something super embarrassing or screw up, i would say haha i still love you! -sorta thing.

i know a friend actually who dated a guy who was 22 whe she was 16 coincidentally. It does happen, if u like a person enough age doesnt really matter.

I think he probably does like you to some degree though. Whats his personality like?

6. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

yep age doesn't matter if you like him that much

7. lol im getting sick of this "age gap doesnt matter" bs...

what if someone is 20 and the other is 60. of course age gap matters <_<

8. vintage

vintage Well-Known Member

Actually my cousin is 45 and his wife is 23. And their are in a very good marriage.

9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

not saying it doesnt matter at all....just sayin...it does not matter to some point !

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yeh dann...thats like 3 times the age difference though...i think doubling the age is quite a big difference already..
    a couple of years say 5-6 is okies i guess...but to be 20 and have someone at 60 is a bit much i think....

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

it wouldn't matter as long as i was the 60 year old

12. skid

skid Well-Known Member

^^ and you were a millionaire

13. liltigger23

liltigger23 Well-Known Member

well that's an extreme example --'
    but the age doesn't rly have to do with this rly..

u should probably talk to him about it --' as hard as that would be
    if you guys are not actually going out.. it's weird that you're saying i love you :p cuz personally it takes a lot for me to say those words hahah
    do u want to settle down with him?

14. jet

jet Member

from what i can tell and if your profile picture really is you. he just wants to shag you.

15. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

^^" I think age doesn't matter either. You know what they say, men who is at least 5 years older than you is a good match (according to my aunt).

I think we need more information?

16. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Make him do the first moves. Getting touchy and making you laugh doesnt mean that he loves you, he could be the type that is nice and would cheer friends up.

17. midnight

midnight Member

umm i will say he is interested but not fully like u. He may make you his short - term girlfriend just to let time pass by. Ive been through the similar situation as you except the guy is 7 year older and is not touchy. He is a great friend and nothing more. The i love you thing is too extreme...for sure he is not serious.

18. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

looks like he is the type that chases all the girls around trying to get "some". go for it if you want some. -lol

looks like you like him ar..

I wouldnt listen to wind and angie...they are secretly in love with each other and have been talking by email trying hold a long distance relationship =/yeah -whistle

19. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

Why don't you ask him directly? Have a serious conversation with him. Whatever the outcome is, make sure both of you agree on something. Simple as that.

20. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

stfu...too serious meng...