Does Supper and dinner matters?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by winson55, Jun 9, 2007.

1. winson55

winson55 Member

Every Saturday,i usually eat my dinner at 11.pm due to my parents returned home late because of work and i started to think whether i shud eat a dinner before the so called supper which my friend said i am some kind of wierdo who eats dinner late and breakfast early.........................

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

after reading ur other thread..u said u're good at cooking..so y don't u cook when ur parents rn't home

3. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hey, if you're an Asian it shouldn't matter what time you eat! :) If I have to work I also eat between 10.30pm and 11.15pm and if I'm in HK I even eat between 12am and 2am, after the dinner around 8pm.

4. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Yep yep.. that's why they say staying up late makes you gain weight... LOL.

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^I'll get fat if I stop eating! -lol

6. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^Wow, that's reverse logic!! I so envy you!!!

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i wonder how some people eat like 5-6 times a day, i only eat 2 times a day, breakfast and dinner

8. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

What's wrong with eating more than 3 times a day? :p Life is too short to skip meals!

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol, theres nothing wrong, wish i have time to eat that much too cause i'm trying to build muscle but eating 2 times a day doesn't help at all.

10. necronrised

necronrised Active Member

i thot u eat to gain muscle?

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

thats what i said lol, i only eat 2 times a day and it's not helping me to gain muscles at all cause i'm not eating that much or the right amount.

12. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

^You also need to consume a certain amount of protein per day. I don;t it's good for you to eat dinner that late. You would probably build more fat than muscle.

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^you can supplement your usual diet with protein drinks/etc

but not eating a proper diet will mean you wont gain any muscle properly and in a nice time too

14. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

If you're trying to build muscle, then you should eat a small portion of healthy carbs (like a granola bar) and focus on proteins after a strenuous workout. That way you won't be burning precious muscle and conserving fat during your workout. And there's a window period of 45 minutes after your workout, in which you need to have food, in order to replenish the glycogen in your muscles. Any thing after the window period will likely be stored as fat in adipose rather than glycogen in muscle. Just some health tips i got off the net