Doris and May May's bro/ Diana's sister and "Useless Mo"

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by love_of_tvb, Nov 6, 2007.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Doris and May May's bro/ Diana's sister (Queenie) and "Useless Mo"

'dor- rey- si' and "cheun gor's" relationship is developing...
    did you see in epi. 170? useless mo and diana's sister kissed in the elevator, and everyone saw on a t.v.!

#1 love_of_tvb, Nov 6, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  2. dreni

dreni Active Member

I loved "Useless Mo's" reaction after the kiss

3. tvbfreak1234

tvbfreak1234 Member

omg.. havent watch tat episode... haha.. cant wait to watch it then..

4. dontrustaustin

their relationships in this series is starting to develop so in the end... you will see everyone getting togehter...

5. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Haha....now up to epi.194, stilll no couple officially hooked up...hmmm...

6. love_of_tvb

SPOILERS:
    in epi. 219, doris buys cheun gor's favorite beer.
    in epi. 223, queenie helps useless mo put on his tie, and they took a pic together. also useless mo refers to her as a friend now. they were once enemies, and usually enemies become lovers. :)

7. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

yay ! I was so happy when I found out 213 was a doris/cheun gor episode. it was aww-y.

8. tamagodaisuki

yeah, both of these relationships r developin, but VERY SLOWLY too. knowing that they have to make 500 episodes sounding quite disappointin b/c the story is turning out to be dragging too long

9. lilbluee.gal

lilbluee.gal Member

hahhaha..yeaa most likely all the couples are gona end up together at the end in the show. Except Wong Ka Lam and Vincent... >< unless they managed to do something before Esther left the crew ><
    Anyways, I find these two couples pretty refreshing. haha. Since they're not exactly the most compatible couples around, but I think they'll work out. I find them pretty interesting.

10. TvBr0cKs

TvBr0cKs Member

Hope at the end they will be together and btw i think the series too long too but when its like all over i always wish there was more of it. xD

11. Chassy

Chassy Member

Yeah it's starting to get a bit slow. Somewhere between Episodes 180 and 200, it was really slow, I fell asleep watching some of it. Luckily it starting to pick up again. I thought it was quite funny when useless mo kicked Kawaii's mobile phone off her hand so that she doesn't find out that Look Jeet was seem with another girl in a hotel.

12. love_of_tvb

DORIS and YU MIN CHON: we have to wait until we know if they got back together after the dinner that doris had with 'dai k min.' (esther's brother.) and then
    USELESS MO and QUEENIE: they are probably together after 311.

by the way, have you guys noticed that each couple in Best Selling Secrets always truly end up after a kiss? (Kawaii and Luk Jit, Ka Nam and Vincent, Diana and Kau Jun, and now Useless Mo and Queenie.) We will have to wait with Doris and Chon Gor to find out.

13. love_of_tvb

hmm, useless mo and queenie min will have an epi. tomorrow. as for if they are together, the answer is yeah. but useless mo gets transfered, so i don't know...

14. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

that was an interesting plot twist.. I was realy surprised at how it turned out. Useless Mo and queenie ... OMG wonder when he will be back.

15. love_of_tvb

well, it seems that things have changed for Mo Gai Yon and Queenie after 334. As for Doris and Chuen Gor, tomorrow is the day when we find out if they are going to stay together of break apart...

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

i haven't watched episode 334 yet, i wonder wat happens considering the comment u put up. hmmm.

17. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i reckon Doris and Yuen Man Cherng is a good couple, i mean whats bad bout them, Useless Mo and Queenie is just a weird Couple tho , lol Queenie is so 主動 towards him haha

18. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

do-rey-si and cherng goh are so cute! i love the way the got together in episode 300 something haha. queenie and useless mo is just plain funny. haha

19. love_of_tvb

wait, queenie said she was still single in ep. 346 to vincent's bro. she's like, i'm sure i don't like him, but i can't stop if he likes me.

20. love_of_tvb

watch for 355. it talks about useless mo finding out that queenie is lying to him to have 'dinner dates' with vincent's bro. he even gives her a "breakup gift". YIKES! i hope they're not for real.