Driver® San Francisco Multi-Player

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Bulla, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Single player demo too. just came out.

Its on XBL and PSN in NA atm, still gota wait for the UK release. hopefully today.

2. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

ps store is updated already? huh gonna check

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

doesnt look soo hot but then again i was never a driver fan.

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

No harm in trying if its free? you may like it.

Im not fully decided yet, the single player is ok, just 3 tiny missions, the 'shift' feature im not to sure about just yet, i need to play the multiplayer demo to see how it really works, then i can decide if i want it or not.

i only played the first driver on ps1, was very good, but back then things were much simpler.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol it looked like a cross between die hard with a vengeance and gta i kinda wanted to buy driver back then because i still had ps1 when ps2 already had gta 3 lol but i jumped the gun and went for ps2 and abandoned ps1 right there.

[video=youtube;U4YuGPsn6FM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4YuGPsn6FM[/video]

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I think i actually had the legit version of Driv3r for PS2. But my PS2 laser was already pretty old & warned out.. so actually couldn't play Driv3r after a few weeks.

7. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

i played 'die hard' hardcore. that game was totally sick. the shooting bits were the best. good old days. after ps1 i had dreamcast, didnt get a ps2 till 2003

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol pedestrians on ya windows and shit those were the days and that rail shooting game was badass too...also tried die hard trilogy 2 but shit was epic fail! same here didnt get ps2 til 03 hahah.

9. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

finally played it.. its.. ok. I need to play some more, the steering is not very arcade like so you have to brake a lot, more sim-like imo, easy to hit walls, traffic is always in your way which is good too cus it means a noob cant cant you easily, which describes me really cus atm im totally crap.

10. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Ok, getting into it now, its a good game but its not a pick-up-and-play game, you have to Learn2Drive with this game or else you're going to be eating the wall constantly. avoiding the traffic is pretty tough too. think i may get it.

11. chrisnfc07

chrisnfc07 Well-Known Member

tried the demo but the game is quite boring if you play it alot as its like IT but with cars

12. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Did you play online? its not boring at all, if it was it wouldn't have gotten such high scores. maybe you just suk at it tbh?

anywayz, forget this game, online doesnt work, ubisoft cant run a server if their life depended on it, the online demo is fail because you cant connect to server and the release game is fail because more people cant connect to server. forget this, ubisoft ruin everything they get their hands on, the game itself awesome, but if it has no working online, i dont want it.

13. it was pretty different.. I liked the different modes they had online..

but it was a pain in the ass having to 'shift' everytime you lose lead. it's too distracting.. and the cars didn't handle as i expected. felt almost like i was playing burnout.. but couldn't takedown opponents..

14. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

.burnout? 4real? I think the cars a quite realistic in terms of handling. its not arcadey like burnout IMO.next. nfs the run